droglob

Aug 26, 2017
this game locked up my whole computer. Couldn't alt F4, couldn't alt tab, couldn't bring up the task manager, nothing. I swear to god is this is some fucking trojan...

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Do you have to use the skip time thing that appears to progress? Since it says it was only a week I tried just playing that long and no matter how high I raise my stats nothing progresses without skipping, but it feels like there should be a lot of scenes when the tail first starts growing...

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Do you have to use the skip time thing that appears to progress? Since it says it was only a week I tried just playing that long and no matter how high I raise my stats nothing progresses without skipping, but it feels like there should be a lot of scenes when the tail first starts growing...
I think that thing is less a "do you want to just skip to the next phase" and more a "are you ready to time skip and continue the story".

fggtking

Jun 13, 2018
Ok apparently on the chinese version which is on officially on steam, there seems to be uncensored CGs. I checking whether I can get the uncensored CGs into the translation.

EDIT: ok upon checking out the steam discussions, it seems like the devs was already in the process of translating it into english, so I;m not going to do anything. Rather, I rather you guys buy and support the devs when the official english version is out on steam.

Link to steam:
OP might want to add this link as a credit.

Link to said discussions to the english translation:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
For those that like to strip the character and walk around just for the reactions, because yes, this is one of those games where the NPCs really do react, watch out. DO NOT exit the bath house naked or you will be locked into permanent nudity. The clothing system is entirely based around the bath house area and the attendant at the desk will automatically kick you out if you interact with her naked. Because going outside resets the flag for whether you paid, that means you can no longer get to your clothes because she will not allow you to pay again while naked. The closet in your house is ONLY for battle damage and the clothing items are basically just stat boosters.

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
im having trouble differentiating if thats her tail or she jus has a tentacle shoved up her ass at all times

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I think that thing is less a "do you want to just skip to the next phase" and more a "are you ready to time skip and continue the story".
That's pretty frustrating then. I feel like they skipped out on some really good potential scenes for no reason.

LindLind

May 15, 2018
did anyone have another link for fixed patch, img/audio, it didnt work with my internet

May 28, 2019
Nope, it is a little rough around the edges but fairly good english all things considered and I do not believe this is MTL or if it is, it was edited. I frankly didn't ask the translator if he used MTL at all before uploading. I missed some lines editing the developer notes (in fact I just fixed them before posting this response). The developer notes do not reflect the state of the game. this is actually not an MTL for once :)

Given the original JP release date of this game and the people who've played it on 4ch this seems to be an edited MTL, but a decent one I suppose.

I'll still likely give it a try, if I ever ran out of things to play and see how good this one is. Edited MTL is at least a bearable standard when it comes to RPGM.

alukard18

Apr 8, 2018
should add tag 64 only this game can run only 64 bit i using 32 bit ( mine original pc broke using old 10 years old pc win 7 32)

image_2021-01-23_115748.png

Reactions: Alfana7643
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes