3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Just so you all know, you can edit the money value on save editors. Save your game and use an editor site, ctrl+f "money" and change it to 999 (it's the max number the game allows, anymore is reset to 999). That way, when you find the store kobold, you can buy everything quickly. However, that's like half the game, so I don't know how helpful it'll be.

Edit: Good news, everyone! I've found you can alter your stats and HP too. Use a save editor, put all your stats to 10, your max HP to 140 (you'll need to heal up once you do) and cash to 999. Boom! Gallery mode will fill easily and that jippy piece of shit final boss (he can one hit you in his final form by using his spinning scythe attack. -_-) can eat a dick! Now you can all enjoy the game without broken combat screwing you over! (Sadly, I can't fix the broken platforming...)

Edit 2: Going over the 10 limit has a weird effect on the game, I'd recommend maxing your stats for the final boss and then having your inventory loaded with whetstones and energy drinks for the secret boss cos, oh my god final boss, all is forgiven, she is a bullet hell bitch and this game is NOT designed for bullet hell. Just roll all the time, it's the only way.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrra

stancherrybullet

Jul 1, 2021
at first i was lowk suspecting bc the archive was hella small but its actually really interesting lmao

i love how mc looks hella androgynous most of the time, we stan a gnc icon in this household

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
where to find the racoon guy, help?
When you get to the hotel, head left into the U shaped room with the falling luggage. At the TOP-RIGHT is a door that leads to a room full of electric wires. Come back here when you've destroyed the hotel generator and there'll be a bin in the BOTTOM-RIGHT of that room (you can't get past the electric without destroying the generator).

gaygames

Jul 22, 2020
does this door have a purpose or is it in WIP by the way, by the way, does anyone know how to put together the crabs if it's a puzzle

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
does this door have a purpose or is it in WIP by the way, by the way, does anyone know how to put together the crabs if it's a puzzle
oh boy its a simple puzzle push the furthest left and right blocks forwards then push the middle block to the left or right and you can go down the middle through the door.

gaygames

Jul 22, 2020
I have almost the whole game I just miss the secret boss lunar goat or whatever it's like op like a bitch so far I'm on 23 attempts and unsuccessfully

Apr 7, 2019
How do I open the door in the room that gaygames showed above? I was in every other room on that level and couldn't find a key for it. Then I took a key from the fourth level and tried to open which resulted in the key being used but the door still not opening...
Is it possible that I have already been in that room but it closed up again due to a bug? The map says there should be a container behind it and I already destroyed eight.

gaygames

Jul 22, 2020
How do I open the door in the room that gaygames showed above? I was in every other room on that level and couldn't find a key for it. Then I took a key from the fourth level and tried to open which resulted in the key being used but the door still not opening...
Is it possible that I have already been in that room but it closed up again due to a bug? The map says there should be a container behind it and I already destroyed eight.
what kind of room would a photo or something else the room I solved in front of the team so I thought it was a riddle but I wasn't sacrificing one key to make it easier to go to the boss but I didn't destroy one container of that rose gas which caused the final boss to be even stronger and more annoying than if I destroyed the containers all 58 attempts ataraxois or as it is called so advice to destroy all the containers otherwise it's for a long time

Apr 7, 2019
I'm trying to open the red circled door but can't find another key on that level. The red crossed door is closed too. I destroeyed every other container but the one accessible through that door.
1635697528480.png

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes