3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
since the game is so dead silent cept for attack and run noises, you have to play your own music to make it exciting lol. Like when i was fighting a boss i was putting this song on loop to make it a lil more exciting

Lwolfy

Oct 30, 2018
I broke it... I changed the controls, and now the game won't let me do anything. =( I fucked up. I deleted it, and re downloaded it, how has it not fixed?

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
final boss is cheap and unfair
Stay largely close to it, forcing it to do scythe attacks or grapples. Dodge or move to avoid the attack and wait for the vulnerable state. I suggest having at least one energy drink. I found the third stage does tons of damage and is unfortunately the only stage I take damage on. Buffing your HP up a little can help with that. I imagine with vanilla health it just one shots you at stage 3.

Ra&ged

Nov 3, 2018
I broke it... I changed the controls, and now the game won't let me do anything. =( I fucked up. I deleted it, and re downloaded it, how has it not fixed?
settings and controls are probably saved as preferences in the game's storage folder, you can find it by searching for tailbound on your disk C:, open the folder and deleting the config files should do the trick

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I don't think you can get through both routes in one run, I supposedly got every pink can even though each route on the first level has one
The one door that doesn't lead to a pink chamber is a trap for new players not to be able to get all the pink chambers. There is nothing of value in that room.

debilsh1

May 13, 2018
Hey everybody can somebody pls tell me where I can found that stairs to the secret boss? I already finished the game and start the new one but without success cant found that stairs...

Reactions: qepoa
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes