3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

senkifia

Jul 22, 2018
Still nothing... I already started the new game 5 times and nothing.... still that stairs dont want to show.... :/
when you finish the game it says that you can save it. and you have to load that NG+ game (it has a blue frame).

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Feel like this game is broken from a gameplay perspective. You hit enemies in the back, they go down for 'the kill'. Enemies hit you anywhere at any point from any angle, you go down no matter what, while enemies can take tons of hits from the front.

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
View attachment 1472680

P.S
Topside you have to report that as a missing tag
i meant more like, is it trans , mtf , actual futanari, ftm, what kind of sex is had if its you fucking a trap getting fucked by a shemale, boycunts etc. is it one of those tags where its included because for a couple of seconds in the background someone is wearing a dress?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
i meant more like, is it trans , mtf , actual futanari, ftm, what kind of sex is had if its you fucking a trap getting fucked by a shemale, boycunts etc. is it one of those tags where its included because for a couple of seconds in the background someone is wearing a dress?

i don't play games like this (not my thing) check the comments or ask/dm some of the hardcore players

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
So, um, you play as a furry dude with two other furry dudes from the furry "real-world" that somehow end up in a fantasy-like furry world where they have to fight sex-crazed dragon\ lizard furries and get gangbanged at every turn?

Reactions: qepoa
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes