VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
missing ndt02.webm....
and the whole ndt serie _2
Need to edit the name and remove the numbers just leaving the word script after download the file, as I did it and it didn't give an option to over right the script file when dragging and dropping into the game folder with the numbers. Sorry if you already know but just incase anyone else has this problem then they know :)

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Need to edit the name and remove the numbers just leaving the word script after download the file, as I did it and it didn't give an option to over right the script file when dragging and dropping into the game folder with the numbers. Sorry if you already know but just incase anyone else has this problem then they know :)
Yeah the forum adds these numbers automatically to prevent files with the same name getting overwritten.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Wow! I think Patreon administrators would delight in deleting your game when the leading role will finally have sex with any blood-related or adopted sisters... :LOL:

PS: Did i mention MC's daughter? :ROFLMAO:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I really like this game, but it's a matter of time until patreon finds out it has incest. It would be better if the dev created a patch or created some code you had to use to enable incest.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I'm not really promoting it, I don't even tell the name. Also: is it really incest? :sneaky:
It really isn't since there's some obvious quasi-alternate reality / dimension shit going on here their DNA would be all different. No incest, proven by science!

Also, hey recreation, you know how "weird shit is going to happen"? This is what your save/load window looks like when a retard (yours truly) downloads the wrong version and spends FAR too long figuring out how he managed to fuck up. :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
So I've finally managed to upload the fixed version (yay), it's only the 1080p version btw (4k version was fine from the beginning), and the fixed version is only on Mega for now, until one of the uploader ups them somewhere else.
I'm leaving the Hotfix in the OP until the other links are replaced.

Also, hey @recreation, you know how "weird shit is going to happen"? This is what your save/load window looks like when a retard (yours truly) downloads the wrong version and spends FAR too long figuring out how he managed to fuck up.
They look the same for me when I work on the 1080p version. Renpy uses fixed sizes, which is a bit annoying imo. I could probably fix it, but I don't think it's necessary^^

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hmm I DL Mega 1080 4hr ago so hope its good but just FYI Nopy 4K version has been DL for 4HR and isnt half done yet so I will just play 1080 HeHe

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Hmm I DL Mega 1080 4hr ago so hope its good but just FYI Nopy 4K version has been DL for 4HR and isnt half done yet so I will just play 1080 HeHe
*cough* There was a bug in the 1080p version, I've just added a fixed version xD
You could of course also just download the Hotfix linked in the op^^

edit: Oh and I have no influence on nopy, only the mega links are from me.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes