VN Ren'Py Abandoned Take Me Sweet [v0.03.12] [RiveraLove]

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Take-Me-Sweet_v004.jpg

Update news
Hi, everybody. We're finally done with the events at the office. A new version of I soon'll post an. The in-game update has been temporarily disabled.

Sorry for the delay. Any free time I spend on the game. Spend more time is not possible. Until the development of the game will not reach a new level.

Why did we change the name of the game?
The first name change was due to the new rules. The second time we could not decide on the plot of the game, as it was banal and not interesting. But now everything is in its place. There will be no more name changes, only development. I hope so ;)

Last edited:

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
seems to be more updates about fixing the game than actually having a game to play, what's to fix if nothing is there:unsure:

Reactions: Mario4don
May 16, 2017
Ok so, day 5 ends the current version? All you can do is touch Maria's boob once and check the problem with natasha's notebook? It's strange because if you extract the game images, there's some new images you may not trigger in the game.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
The original game had incest. This one has great looking models but it needs an incest patch to get rid of the step thing; and of course, more content to make it playable.

Reactions: fertywerps

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
This is a boring ass game. No bewbie, No incest patch, Nut-in to do. Why in the blue hell did I even download this? Smashing my dick between the toilet and the toilet set is more enjoyably then playing this game right meaow lol

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Why was this published? It is just the framework for a grinder. The links btw dont work. They are a mess. The images look good with normal looking people but the game does not get past the intro. Nice to see a European street and buildings being used.(y)
We will have to wait for a few updates I think.

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes