Version 0.03.002
Fixed bug with missing image
Fixed some translation errors
Fixed some bugs

Last edited:

Kris'is

Donor
May 4, 2017
Can't seem to find a way to progress after the kitchen scenes... Is it just bugged badly or what to do?

khahan

Jun 21, 2018

kalma6

Jun 19, 2019107
Yesterday at 8:59 AM
khahan said:
I used my last save and it just repeated. I started a brand new game and got to the end pretty quick. I can't work. The mall office says its only open from morning until evening but I can only actually access it at night. There is no mailbox like there used to be. I remember this game from months ago. It was far more developed. How can a game go backwards so far? Used to be able to have sex with the lady in the office. Sit with maria to watch tv, sneak into her room, shop in the mall, earn money. There was so much more.
you couldn't do anything that you mentioned. maybe you think that this is his previous game, because from what I heard they are really similiar

Similar? Its basically identical just not as advanced. The characters are the same. The plot is the same. The location is the same. When I downloaded this I even had an old save f rom the last time it was released. Of course that didn't work.

Mar 4, 2019
TSQ started 3 years ago which morphed into MSQ and started over only to become TMS so this is 3 years in the making using some of the same assets & storyline yet there still isn't really much here as in previous versions you were able to advance a bit more, so in reality this project seems to be going more backward than forward.

I like the models but the events are basically non-existent and when you hover on an occupied room the person in it may teleport to a different room and actually be in 2 seperate rooms at the same time.

All 3 games seem to suffer from the same issues so it's probably only a matter of time before it starts again as something else...

WLHopkins

Jun 30, 2017
Where you stuck?
My task is to touch Maria's boobs, I try once, and it is end of game, I try to go in at night, and the 2 days are up and game over... ...this is what you use a walkthrough for. So that at least you can determine options and where in the game you would like to go and accomplish the game and story so that one feels it is a game you like to play!

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
My task is to touch Maria's boobs, I try once, and it is end of game, I try to go in at night, and the 2 days are up and game over... ...this is what you use a walkthrough for. So that at least you can determine options and where in the game you would like to go and accomplish the game and story so that one feels it is a game you like to play!
when she gets drunk take her to her room and you can touch them then

animeworld

Feb 17, 2019
Found a bug with the new version 3, day 2 tuesday, when Maria is washing dishes, it just loops, it lets me talk with her over and over, it doesnt move the scene to the next event where she leaves the kitchen, she just stays there and i can keep talking with her about the dishes.

Markuss

Apr 4, 2018
Deleted will not waste no more of my time with this game hopefully it will get sorted in the future

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
It's Groundhog Day. Stuck in a loop and can't get past Sat. 5. Go to sleep...wake up on Sat. 5...rinse and repeat.

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes