VN Ren'Py Abandoned Take Me Sweet [v0.03.12] [RiveraLove]

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes

animeworld

Feb 17, 2019
The game seems pretty cool so far, sad that i got into a loop, where i do every thing the same every morning, and nobody calls me to work. Cant rly find a way out

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
The game seems pretty cool so far, sad that i got into a loop, where i do every thing the same every morning, and nobody calls me to work. Cant rly find a way out
ok , just wait for 2-3 updates without any change (ok , just few images) and theeen ..... new game , different name , almost same content .....

Reactions: elmandor

MrEvo

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
ok , just wait for 2-3 updates without any change (ok , just few images) and theeen ..... new game , different name , almost same content .....
He changed the name and plot of game, because of rules on patreon TOS. It took some time

Reactions: Cirro84

fergz

Jun 19, 2019
walkthrough please...
you don't really need a walkthrough, just go to every room every time of the day and eventually you'll get everything. it ends when you do your first job with kate, nothing with natasha or other girls. when finished, "tasks" in phone shows future tasks and cannot be done now.

Reactions: Cirro84

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
my sex story ! my love story ! now new name !!! same shit nothing to do !!! new update ? yes new name !!!

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
I've tried it since the lady's are nice, but this game is all about grinding grinding, click click click, if you remove free roam and make it a real visual novel then Please do, it will surely help your game
I think the same that you. A game with sexy characters and an acepable story is enough to make a good VN.

Honestly, all that time spent doing free roam, making code and correcting errors was better spent investing in making longer scenes and updates with more content.

BB2019

Apr 5, 2019
Hi all, i used my last save on the game however i’ve noticed that i cant go past saturday.. iv slept and woke up a few times to saturday.. i hope i dont need to start all over again..

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
I used my last save and it just repeated. I started a brand new game and got to the end pretty quick. I can't work. The mall office says its only open from morning until evening but I can only actually access it at night. There is no mailbox like there used to be. I remember this game from months ago. It was far more developed. How can a game go backwards so far? Used to be able to have sex with the lady in the office. Sit with maria to watch tv, sneak into her room, shop in the mall, earn money. There was so much more.

Reactions: BB2019
1.20 star(s) 5 Votes