VN Ren'Py Abandoned Take Me Sweet [v0.03.12] [RiveraLove]

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes

fergz

Jun 19, 2019
I used my last save and it just repeated. I started a brand new game and got to the end pretty quick. I can't work. The mall office says its only open from morning until evening but I can only actually access it at night. There is no mailbox like there used to be. I remember this game from months ago. It was far more developed. How can a game go backwards so far? Used to be able to have sex with the lady in the office. Sit with maria to watch tv, sneak into her room, shop in the mall, earn money. There was so much more.
you couldn't do anything that you mentioned. maybe you think that this is his previous game, because from what I heard they are really similiar

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
He changed the name and plot of game, because of rules on patreon TOS. It took some time
it took some time ... when ?
when it was a qsp game ?
when he change it to renpy with no content ?
when updated the renpy (1-2 updates) with still no content ?
when he change the name and still the game has (almost) the same content ?

:))

since 2016 i have dl 10 times the same thing :)
(also happens with another renpy game , can't remember name right now, but ,at least, the other game has the 10x content than this)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
UncleVT is the new pc version v0.03.001
The download link is from the dev itself but who knows how long it will be online. is the complete download page where the pc and the mac download links are from the dev.The mega link for the pc version is from me
changelog:
Change history v0.03.001

• Added notify characters
  • Added web updater (for mini)
  • Fixed some translation errors
  • Fixed some bugs

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
UncleVT is the new pc version v0.03.001
The download link is from the dev itself but who knows how long it will be online. is the complete download page where the pc and the mac download links are from the dev.The mega link for the pc version is from me
changelog:
Change history v0.03.001

• Added notify characters
  • Added web updater (for mini)
  • Fixed some translation errors
  • Fixed some bugs
OP updated. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: gigan and Twistty

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Because the saves are in myfirstteacher *facepalm* so its sharing the same save game directory by now.
lazy dev....
Kinda funny since it isn't the same dev, acording to dev names that is, cause one is made by MrEvo Games and this one is made by RiveraLove. So either its a sneaky dev making 2 games at the same time under different alias, or ..........nope cant think of a second reason.:unsure:

MrEvo

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
Kinda funny since it isn't the same dev, acording to dev names that is, cause one is made by MrEvo Games and this one is made by RiveraLove. So either its a sneaky dev making 2 games at the same time under different alias, or ..........nope cant think of a second reason.:unsure:
I only do graphics in this game)

Reactions: Erik1986 and HHUUKK

MrEvo

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
You need a better hint system, It only says, help Maria in difficult situation, but you can grind the same thing over and over again without knowing if that is how you complete the task
I will tell him to turn off non-working tasks

Reactions: dutchpete

Markuss

Apr 4, 2018
only difference I found so far is letting you know where who is in what room at home and if you do a search in your bedroom when you wake you find your documents and get just a tiny bit further in the office in the mall But no Major difference to the previous update in the gameplay

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes