VN Ren'Py Abandoned Take Me Sweet [v0.03.12] [RiveraLove]

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
The beginning was nice, but the moment free roam started I uninstalled it, I hate free roam, I don't want to click click click to get to a part in the story, too bad, nice woman tho, good luck with the game

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Lolwut? You graduated from college, but you go to uni? Is this the story of a post-doc student?
pretty much none of the dialog is anywhere near correct, i thing the "creator" means regular school till 18 and then "college/university" is the now, but i have to say the creators dialog is very scrued up 90% of it isn't correct... they evadently atempt to use google translate and don't have a native english speaking individual proofread the work... it's quite sad that so many creators fail at this critical point...

Reactions: Cirro84

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why this took 2 weeks to get here ... being a public post .. is beyond comprehension ..
Some crazy devs lack minimum promotional skills ... how they make it to the market is a wonder
From August 13th at 12:52 P.M there was supposed to be a
TMS Public version 0.02b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And .. of course .. all the links are totaled ... talk about promotional standards ...

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
It needs a quest log with specific dates ... stupid grinding or forwarding through the day ... nothing ever happens .... when or where do certain events trigger? The quest log says buy a part for the laptop - where can I find the money? or the shop to buy it? The quest log says tell Natalie her boyfriend was here ... yeah right I saw here appr. ten thousand since then but this question never pops up ... what the frick ...:mad:

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
If sth cannot be done yet it isn't in, even if listed in tasks. Also the other game had no way to buy RAM for a computer iirc. Will prob be added with next version, when mall should be more functional. Fingers crossed. Dev should consider on-screen messages displayed for scenes which are incomplete, this will help alot.

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
You cant go at work during day .. but surprise you can go in the night ... however no action over there ... Game is full of bugs and loops.

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes