VN Ren'Py Abandoned Take Me Sweet [v0.03.12] [RiveraLove]

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I have download the new version from adultgamescollector and have reupload that on mega.Here is the for the Pc version 0.02.And here is a from me. i have fixed a error from the corridor when Maria is in the morning there and has problem with her clother.Copy this two files into the subfolder game.

changelog:
Change history v0.02

Added smartphone

Added new events

Added new inventory

Added new characters

Added new dialogues

Added new location (Mall)

Added new effects and sounds

The plot is augmented

Changed interface

Derived

Apr 25, 2017
For now sure, I'm not even trying right now. But this blonde girl, god damnit, that's something.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Characters looked great so i figured i'd give this a go and the first sentence of text had a typo, i'm not out of the intro bit i don't think and a characters name changed from Maria to Mary and back again, also i'm getting a headache trying and failing to read "English" that is a master troll in being just off enough to almost make sense but then require three more readings to understand.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
is this site gonna be like imdb soon? random ppl downvote something and then other must give it max rating to overwrite those bad ratings ?

Reactions: Cirro84

Markuss

Apr 4, 2018
Sticks on day 5 Saturday Seems the previous version had more gameplay in it also found the time of day was a bit crazy when going to work in the mall

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I think it broke. Never progresses from Saturday day 5, my boss vanished, i can't talk about the boyfriend and its the same nonsense of chatting on sofas or taking a drunk to bed every day.

Reactions: Onysko and Markuss

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
I think it broke. Never progresses from Saturday day 5, my boss vanished, i can't talk about the boyfriend and its the same nonsense of chatting on sofas or taking a drunk to bed every day.
same here keeps taling days after day nothing new

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
on thing, its very stupid, why in the world is a button being referenced as being zipped ? a button gets buttoned not zipped a zipper gets zipped... another fail in wrong word usage... as is 90% of the rest of the dialog, it really kills the ENTIRE reading experience...

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes