VN Ren'Py Abandoned Take Me Sweet [v0.03.12] [RiveraLove]

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Deleted member 11212

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2017
#NoRollback, no skip, no content, #Engrish, removed autosave and quicksave pages.
View attachment 330495
I'm sorry, autosave will be returned in the next update. As for English, we will fix grammar errors in future updates.
Yeah, i noticed i had saved games from 1/14/19 There is less in this one than the last one. There wasn't much in the earlier one :unsure: So 6 months from now it will be totally different lol
No, this game will not be abandoned. The last game was abandoned because other problem and rules.
If the game has good support, we definitely won't have to wait 6 months :)

Thank you for the good reviews.

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
Is it just me or you can't do anything after the kitchen scene?

I can't forward time. Going outside does nothing. There appears to be a task list but I can't do any of it.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Game need walkthrough,I get stuck after fix the laptop and ask mom about her problem

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I wanted My Sex Quest to continue, so I'm glad to see this game copy it. Is there any new content?

J33T

Sep 14, 2018
Looks like I'll pass on this one then. Or has it actually improved?
The girls are very pretty, the engrish is not THAT bad (I am not a native speaker though), but the gameplay is atrocious. Literally had to check every room at every hour of the day to trigger the scenes... which are like 3 or 4.
You spend more time trying to figure out what to do than actual doing something.

Oh well, that's too bad, won't check again until 0.4 at least.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
The girls are beautiful, I mean it. Not much to do in the game right now but I definitely going to monitor this one.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
how do you even fix the laptop? I said i will buy the part and then I can't do nothing. Same stuff over and over again
No..no you got me wrong after all it's my fault I mean after checking sister's laptop...same problem here too

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Well, this is really annoying. I don't understand why someone would upload a game that has such bad mechanics and no tutorial. I had to move forward in time, click like a monkey at every room and then, at night, nothing. How on earth you create a game like that without a clickable bed to sleep on?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The mother are 30 years old and the sister and you 15 years old, so The mother give birth with 15.
Well that would work out a little better but that is underage let's not go there the brother and sister are 18 and the mother as you say looks no older than 30 :unsure:

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
1.20 star(s) 5 Votes