Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
i played this game when it had completed in the fucking title ,fuck you this ain t completed and i wasted my time
When games are Completed here they get a Blue tag with 'Completed' on it. Sometimes the Authors add 'Complete' or 'Completed' in text in the title line if they had to do bug-fixes, and other changes and re-upload that version so people know it is the fixed version.
If it does not have the blue 'Completed' badge/tag - it is not done. Not the Author's fault, really.

Reactions: Bordom88

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
The NTR is minor, one scene if I remember right - one female character in the park early in the game. Not really NTR, but it is an LI having fun with someone else. This is not an NTR game. And no, MC does not have a wife.
thanks for the answer

Reactions: Zephea

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
MaraTDuoDev Are public use scenes via journal for Jes and Emma included in this new version? If they are i can't trigger them, there is an option to enable public use, for Jes it can be on, but still no scenes, while for Emma it's always off when i try to enable.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
5 updates without any relevant content...i'm starting to lose interest...really, it went from "yay, new update, lets hope the incest patch is ready" to "lets check the changelog if its worth downloading" and sadly since 0.38 the answer is no.

Which leads to my 3 questions:

1. How many irrelevant updates are left?
2. Can we expect some story progress this year?
3. Will there be a global switch in the settings to disable/hide that whole ntr/public use/sharing stuff?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
5 updates without any relevant content...i'm starting to lose interest...really, it went from "yay, new update, lets hope the incest patch is ready" to "lets check the changelog if its worth downloading" and sadly since 0.38 the answer is no.

Which leads to my 3 questions:

1. How many irrelevant updates are left?
2. Can we expect some story progress this year?
3. Will there be a global switch in the settings to disable/hide that whole ntr/public use/sharing stuff?
Won't that depend on what is relevant for you, personally? Some would like the story to move forward, some want more working body shapes, some want ice cream ...

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Not really, every game is based on its story, so whatever genres, boni or sidecontent are used, the story is the main aspect....and without storyprogress the game is more or less dead.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not really, every game is based on its story, so whatever genres, boni or sidecontent are used, the story is the main aspect....and without storyprogress the game is more or less dead.
Well, not every game. There are enough games of the "Oooooh, she titties, me wanna fuck" type.

But yeah, for me the story also is important, and there are a couple of games I could name which could use some more of it (not that they don't have one, it just got lost during the updates). But in the end, the order doesn't matter that much to me as long as everything comes together. If the final game has the story, I am happy, even if some updates don't.

Reactions: KiraJames

Walolo

Oct 1, 2017
So I installed 0.43. Erased my previous saves and started up a new game.
But somehow im getting a message in the intro telling me that the game has been updated to 0.41.
I checked the main menu and I see 0.43.
Is that how it is or did I do something wrong?

3.70 star(s) 79 Votes