hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
GAME UPDATE
--------------------------------------------

Hello, patrons! Here comes a new release for take over! But first, I want to thank you all for your eager support, which has helped us develop and keep polishing this game.
After so many months, we almost updated and covered all characters (or, at the very least, the most notable ones).
This month we have an update like past ones, but we want to resume working on the main story and other aspects of the game, like the club, facilities, etc.
Now, without further ado, here is the changelog!
CHANGELOG
  • Around 7k words of new content in over 35 (mostly short) scenes.
  • 90 renders.
  • Updated the UI to interact with Erika and Margaret
  • Observe, hangout, date scenes for Erika and Margaret
  • A few new scenes like "kiss" or " oral," among others, for Erika and Margaret
  • Added new renders for Emma slim (Observe interactions)
We would like to know your thoughts about the game, what kind of content you like (and if you like what we are doing with TO, of course!), and any feedback or bug report you have for us too!
Thank you all for your support, and feel free to DM, leave a comment or join our discord, which is the fastest way to grab our attention!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early!

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
is someone going to make an updated ipatch for us?
Based on the 43 previous versions they've done it for? Hmm, take a wild guess.
Does it take some time to go through the files and change all the text lines? Yes, yes it does.
So expecting it in anything less than a few days after the release is kinda ... naive.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Are you supposed to make the women in the games playthings or are there romance paths with the characters?
There is probably one love path with Emma (fat girl but from renders it seems like she can lose weight, I confuse the name all the time) and sharing her is not mandatory. Others become mostly public whores (you can technically not "develop" them that way but considering the upgrades and so on...It is just where it is going). At least from what I observed so far.

One thing that kinda annoys is just like with a lot of games, transformations are not applied to all the renders because it is really an unfathomable amount of job that needs to be done.

Last edited:

R P

Jan 16, 2021
Just as a note, take over has no team: It's me doing absolutely everything for the game, and TO doesn't makes enough money for me to be able to focus solely on it, so I don't have all the time in the world to finish it as I want, or to upgrade my PC so I can do better renders (and faster), so idk what to tell to people complaining the game hasn't been finished yet lol
Really?? For some reason, it's always felt like you had a small team working on this with you - The fact that you don't speaks volumes of your industriousness, particularly when you consider the fact that you can't even devote your full attention to it :O

EDIT: Ummm, while I'm here, I might as well bug you again and ask if you maybe have a timeframe in mind as to when more transformation content is coming to the game? I'm not really into the corruption or anything, TBH - I just wanna see dem tiddies grow =} Muscles and weight loss are nice too, of course :p

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

zargana

Jun 1, 2017
Also i got this issue.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script/character screens/character tasks journal screen.rpy", line 5, in script
call screen screen_char_tasks_journal
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/script/character screens/character tasks journal screen.rpy", line 8, in execute
screen screen_char_tasks_journal:
File "game/script/character screens/character tasks journal screen.rpy", line 8, in execute
File "game/script/character screens/character tasks journal screen.rpy", line 11, in execute
frame:
File "game/script/character screens/character tasks journal screen.rpy", line 14, in execute
use journal_bio_img # in character journal loading.rpy
File "game/script/character screens/character journal loading.rpy", line 33, in execute
screen journal_bio_img:
File "game/script/character screens/character journal loading.rpy", line 33, in execute
screen journal_bio_img:
File "game/script/character screens/character journal loading.rpy", line 35, in execute
if ch_bio == "katy":
File "game/script/character screens/character journal loading.rpy", line 35, in <module>
if ch_bio == "katy":
NameError: name 'ch_bio' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script/character screens/character tasks journal screen.rpy", line 5, in script
call screen screen_char_tasks_journal
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1969, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1957, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3057, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3213, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3630, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3630, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/script/character screens/character tasks journal screen.rpy", line 11, in execute
frame:
File "game/script/character screens/character tasks journal screen.rpy", line 14, in execute
use journal_bio_img # in character journal loading.rpy
screen journal_bio_img:
screen journal_bio_img:
File "game/script/character screens/character journal loading.rpy", line 35, in execute
if ch_bio == "katy":
File "game/script/character screens/character journal loading.rpy", line 35, in <module>
if ch_bio == "katy":
NameError: name 'ch_bio' is not defined

Reactions: joe316
3.70 star(s) 79 Votes