Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Try sleeping and look if it updates to .43
Maybe its just a ghost because there was nothing changed in the starting locations.

Walolo

Oct 1, 2017
Try sleeping and look if it updates to .43
Maybe its just a ghost because there was nothing changed in the starting locations.
Alright I did that. Saved, slept and reloaded. Slept again just in case.
I didn't receive any new messages about getting updated to 43.
This is strange. Did you also receive a note saying your game got updated to V. 41 when you start a new game right after the intro?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Thats a question for someone else, i dont play sex scenes only updates.
That being said, there is no content difference between 41 and 43 except for some scenes, so just play it and try the new scenes once you can unlock them, if they work dont bother with the wrong number, if not...well, then you found a new bug, wrap it as a gift and send it to the dev ^^

Walolo

Oct 1, 2017
Thats a question for someone else, i dont play sex scenes only updates.
That being said, there is no content difference between 41 and 43 except for some scenes, so just play it and try the new scenes once you can unlock them, if they work dont bother with the wrong number, if not...well, then you found a new bug, wrap it as a gift and send it to the dev ^^
Alright. I'll do that. Thanks for all the help.
Have a good one(y)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
MaraTDuoDev Are public use scenes via journal for Jes and Emma included in this new version? If they are i can't trigger them, there is an option to enable public use, for Jes it can be on, but still no scenes, while for Emma it's always off when i try to enable.
Uhmm, that;s so weird since those are the ones I test the most, but I'll check it later.
And yeah there are public scenes, also you can check through the journal the training to enable them, but you say that's not working for you

Reactions: RottenPlum

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I said some time ago I want to polish the game before finishing it.
idk how people playing a pirated version complain so much lol

Once I feel I have added enough content for the existing chars I'll continue the main story, which is going to be relatively soon

People calling this game dead is really stupid tbh

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Just as a note, take over has no team: It's me doing absolutely everything for the game, and TO doesn't makes enough money for me to be able to focus solely on it, so I don't have all the time in the world to finish it as I want, or to upgrade my PC so I can do better renders (and faster), so idk what to tell to people complaining the game hasn't been finished yet lol

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Just as a note, take over has no team: It's me doing absolutely everything for the game, and TO doesn't makes enough money for me to be able to focus solely on it, so I don't have all the time in the world to finish it as I want, or to upgrade my PC so I can do better renders (and faster), so idk what to tell to people complaining the game hasn't been finished yet lol
It is what it is .. at least in this place. Anyone complaining, when they aren't paying for it, can be ignored.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
So I have encountered two errors the second of which can not be rolled back. I will post it first. Both errors are a result of using altered genetics.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

omenthirteen

Jun 23, 2021
Hey brahs just wanted to know if this game is just like Lab Rats you know with no visible action and mc , no sex animations etc. Reading the preview and seeing the screenshots I thought it's just like that game.Plzz I wanna know beforehand so I don't waste my time brahs , appreciate it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hey brahs just wanted to know if this game is just like Lab Rats you know with no visible action and mc , no sex animations etc. Reading the preview and seeing the screenshots I thought it's just like that game.Plzz I wanna know beforehand so I don't waste my time brahs , appreciate it.
In that respect (and the control one) they are pretty similar. So if you need loads of animations, this isn't your game.

In other aspects there are major differences though. Way more story and content here.

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
hm so at one point the characters all start getting the new "menu" when talking to them (which is quite awesome) now i realise not exactly all of them can have that but thats ok the most interesting ones get it thats good :)
However regarding the public use most characters after the first ones you meet, have the option of disabling it or enabling it will this be possible for, ahem, Landlady and Roomate?

3.70 star(s) 79 Votes