hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
GAME UPDATE
---------------------------------------------------------

Take Over 0.46 for $10 patrons!

Hello Patrons! First, thank you for your wait and support; here is the new version of Take Over, and we are almost done with this phase of the game, which has been focused on updating the basic interaction feature with the many characters of the game.
We are almost ready to go back to work both in the story and other aspects of the game, especially those related to the gameplay like corrupting the city, establishments, and the management mechanics.
For now, though, we are giving an update to two important characters of the plot that lacked a lot of content; Dana (the dean) and Jovanka (police chief)
CHANGELOG:
  • 4 new short scenes for Dana & Jovanka (kiss, grope, H J, B J)
  • A whole new set of interactions for Dana. Her scenes revolve around her job at the university, "punishing" her students, creating "educative" content, or acting as a substitute teacher.
  • New interactions for Jovanka too, where she'll have fun (with or without you) interrogating prisoners, go on patrol with the newly formed "moral police," or train her combat skills.
We tried to make it spicy and make each scene different and fun; we hope you enjoy it!
With the next phase on the horizon, let us know what you would like to see more or any kind of feedback that can help us improve the game.
Thank you all for your support, and take care!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Reactions: ¸¸ KA2¸¸

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I always see this game bur never tried it. Is it good? How much content so far? And, it saus gay and NTR is optional, but I see rape tag... Is it avoidable too?

fuck_oof

Sep 30, 2018
For some reason anytime I try to play the game the text is horribly corrupted. I tried downloading multiple times and after different updates but it is still corrupted and the game crashes after a few seconds of being open. Does anyone know how to help me :(

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
wow i just pooched my save after I finished playing the update ,oh crap all my saves got pooched god damn it, does any one have a save of current version of the straight version i could have a copy of please

3.70 star(s) 79 Votes