F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
will we be able to brainwash the people to act like a lower corruption lvl or like we are invisible? so doing naughty stuff before the people?

flybyshooter

Jun 9, 2019
Quick question guys, I know that their are two routes for if you corrupt Vera or go the love route. Which has more content? I don't have time to go through both and would like to stick with whichever one is more fleshed out. Thanks!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Quick question guys, I know that their are two routes for if you corrupt Vera or go the love route. Which has more content? I don't have time to go through both and would like to stick with whichever one is more fleshed out. Thanks!
I don't know which one has more content per se but I have a preference for the one where Vera isn't a fuck zombie. It just seemed more fun to be fucking her when she was still a mouthy bitch.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Game Update
----------------------------------------------

Hello patrons! I want to thank you all and apologize for the delay; it's been a somewhat tricky month since the writer I work with got sick, among other things.
Still, even if somewhat late, here is the newest release of Take Over. With this, pretty much all main characters have been updated, adding the new interaction menu to each one of them (A few secondary characters still are WIP, though)
Anyhow, to not delay this further, here is the changelog, and next month we'll be back advancing the story and polishing other aspects of the game (management, main story flow, etc.), for now, here is the list!
CHANGELOG
  • 4 new short scenes for Salija & Alenka (kiss, grope, H J, B J)
  • Interactions with Salija are more about her hobbies and her past, focusing. You'll see her socializing with the elite, painting, and doing yoga.
  • The interactions with Alenka are mostly centered on the bar that she loves to go to; partying, playing guitar, and drinking, getting to know more about her aspirations while doing so.
With this said, I hope you people enjoy this update; I know that these have been focused on content for the most part, but I believe it is important to have some level of interaction with the many characters in the game instead of just forgetting about them.
Again, thank you all for your support, and if there is any feedback, comment, etc., please let us know; we answer fast through discord, where we are pretty active! So if you want to learn more about the game, feel free to join!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Quite boring, in 5 minutes gameplay the MC can corrupt the boss and everyone in his house ...
Yeah. This MC has huge ambitions to topple an entire society and doesn't really have the time to dick around with seducing his family or his boss. Then again all mind control games are kind of using the same easy button. My favorite path is the ones where he turns every woman (and some dudes) he meets into a sex slave except his girlfriend and then tells her to continously NTR him just so he'll stay humble.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes