MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Personally I'd value story over sex scenes in early development. Sex scenes with characters you've built an emotional attachment to are much more rewarding.

Especially the taboo stuff would probably have been better kept back for a fair number of updates with slow buildups.

No idea if that's a proper strategy for building a supporterbase for a game and get backing though :)
Yeah, I'll be focusing on the story a lot, I think for 0.4 I will revisit all current characters (Katy, dimi, etc) and add new interactions that can give you more in depth knowledge about them and their wereabouts, since 0.3 is pretty much done and goes more around Vera and her [roommate] Emma and adding new content to Mirjana.

Nov 25, 2017
POLL INFO HERE

From the patreon!

Although 0.3 isn't out, let me talk about 0.4: At this point I think we have most of the basics ready, and by 0.4 we are going to start to add more transformation to the game.

In game this will be available only after certain point in the story (pretty much after you finish the content in 0.3) and you'll be able to transform characters that have been fully trained.

I aim to have at least a basic transformation for 0.4, but I would like to add many to the game: Bimbofication, muscular, BBWs, among others could be options, but nothing is set in stone yet, here is where your feedback will come handy! Although this poll is for everyone, in the future it may be limited depending on your tier.

Down here inside the spoilers there are 4 images (ignore the last one tho, which is just an example of different body shapes that there could be) This would be the first transformation, to make them more "ideal" according to the regime in the game: Bigger hips, bigger breasts, and some other adjustments (these images are all WIP just to show roughly how they would be, nothing is final).

A is just slightly bigger but noticable, B is significantly more but still far away from silly proportions (which may come in the future tho!)

Option C would mean making it even more like a hourglass figure, making the waist significantly smaller.

Very well, you guys can vote to your heart content, the poll will close in 2 weeks, although this is just to roughly see people's opinion, and I will consider the poll in the patreon as final (right now you can vote at any tier of the patreon tho!) and if I add a little bit of transformation in 0.3 will be only as a placeholder, and mostly for testing purposes, have fun and leave comments with further ideas, suggestions, complains or any feedback! And thanks for your support!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You've poisoned my eyes by these images I cannot unsee. I thought they could not get any hotter but I was proven wrong. Support the hourglass movement!!

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev
Nov 25, 2017
Yeah, I'll be focusing on the story a lot, I think for 0.4 I will revisit all current characters (Katy, dimi, etc) and add new interactions that can give you more in depth knowledge about them and their wereabouts, since 0.3 is pretty much done and goes more around Vera and her [roommate] Emma and adding new content to Mirjana.
This is a good idea, by making the corruption process gradual, you make the player invested in their descent to depravity. :angel:
I would also suggest that if you ever get the idea of tweaking existing lewd scenes to fit the story then do it, after all the game is still in development, nothing is final.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@MaraTDuoDev I'm huge fan of the idea to be able to trasform your girls. However i was wondering how bad it could impact on the number of renders that you have to do for any sex-scene/interaction.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
@MaraTDuoDev I'm huge fan of the idea to be able to trasform your girls. However i was wondering how bad it could impact on the number of renders that you have to do for any sex-scene/interaction.
Yes, I've considered that, thats because its going to start from X point in the story. Since corruption only goes up to 100, I just need to save the scenes for all new content from this point. Its a lot of work, but to make it managable I will likely rotate character each month, and create a poll about which transformation, so it doesnt bogs down development while still adding some fun TF each month.

I.E all the high corruption content of Mirjana for this update (sex scenes) is a total of 20 renders, thats about just a day of renders, so its not thaaat much really, something I can easily squeeze. When the game grows I may just add a TF every two-three months (but I doubt this will happen in a while), but if I'm wll organized it shouldnt impact much.

This is a good idea, by making the corruption process gradual, you make the player invested in their descent to depravity. :angel:
I would also suggest that if you ever get the idea of tweaking existing lewd scenes to fit the story then do it, after all the game is still in development, nothing is final.
Well I'm not sure if im going to slow down corruption more, but what I will do is add more lore and content to each tier of corruption, so you can do more stuff before you jump again in corrupting them

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
4th line, 4th line, 4th liiiiiiiiiine.
What ?
I must ignore it ? o_O
hahaha well, Emma is going to be available in the next update, she has a good amount of content, most of it story.

Her initial version is the chubby one tho, romancing her at this point will be optional since I know some people may not like girls like this, but she has a good amount of content (pretty much 1/3 of 0.3 is content for her :p )

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
You clearly forgot some options

OPTION D - The girls become Dick Girls
OPTION F - They all become Fat!
OPTION L - They all become shorter and smaller chested.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
You clearly forgot some options

OPTION D - The girls become Dick Girls
OPTION F - They all become Fat!
OPTION L - They all become shorter and smaller chested.
hahaha this poll is just for the first TF, other transformations will be voted in the future. Dickgirls may not come ever tho, because that would really require to rewrite and redo all.

I might add some gender bender (male to female) tho (not the MC)
BBW, shortstacks, etc. are indeed possible

Aug 28, 2017
So does anyone know when the next update will come even though in development is really good (including the incest pack ).

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Wow so soon thanks (and by the way great work) :)
haha yeah, im working on it right now, just around 15 renders left for the next update, then coding it all.

I like to lurk around here while I render, not like I can do much while the PC is doing that so :p
Glad that you are liking it!

Reactions: Amer and 82465

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017

[/spoiler]
She needs her breasts fixed on the 2nd and 3rd pics.
First pic she has fat hangies, which are fine... ish
Second pic, she has a nice body, but super droopy tits which look awful...
Third isn't as bad, has sexy hour glass so the droopy tits don't look as droopy, but could still use a pick up.

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
Third isn't as bad, has sexy hour glass so the droopy tits don't look as droopy, but could still use a pick up.
The tits are fine here. Problem is the nose...

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
The tits are fine here. Problem is the nose...
These were pretty fast tests just to get an idea of the body type. I'll see if I adjust emma for future renders since i just finished all the art for 0.3

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes