MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Here is the new release! Hope you guys like it and keep giving feedback! Here is the changelog:

Changelog:
  • Over 200 new images. Most of the new content is focused on Mirjana and a new character, Emma.
  • Over 30k words of new content! Almost doubling the content up to 0.2!
  • Introducing 3 new characters: Emma, a college, open minded woman and roommate of Vera, Margaret, a very forward psychiatrist and Erika, a conservative biologist that obsessed with transforming the citizenry.
  • Finish the basic training using CREED, available for Celia, Dimitria, Katy and Mirjana!
  • A very rough and basic transformation for the main girls, for now it only changes their sprite but you can expect more TF content for 0.4

PC version:

MAC version:

And dont forget to check the for future updates, polls, any support helps the development!

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
You have models with (mostly) realistic proportions: why screw with that? It's actually the best thing about this game. Any change to that is senseless.

Reactions: SlobKnob

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Damn - ANOTHER game where old saves are not compatible? Admittedly they are cheated saves, but still - are that many things changed before day 30? Maybe I ground a little too much? Where should I restart?

PS - do really like the game, just want to play and give feedback where needed...

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Damn - ANOTHER game where old saves are not compatible? Admittedly they are cheated saves, but still - are that many things changed before day 3?
they are compatible, to update old saves you just need to save at your home and sleep once, it should say "Game updated"

if you cheated stuff like corruption, expect to not work at all, since I use those values to keep track of the story and else, so i dont recommend to cheat too much (give you 400 serums and max_suspicion 10000 and as much money as you want tho)

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
they are compatible, to update old saves you just need to save at your home and sleep once, it should say "Game updated"

if you cheated stuff like corruption, expect to not work at all, since I use those values to keep track of the story and else, so i dont recommend to cheat too much (give you 400 serums and max_suspicion 10000 and as much money as you want tho)
OK - Thanks - saved again at my last save and it is now working. I ground my corruption (what's the point of NOT doing that?) but cheated a little on serums, money, supplies and research points. Want to get to the next stage with those assholes in charge...thanks again

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
what i have to do to have sex with mirjana her corruption is 99 and i cant have sex :oops:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I was the first one who voted for Hourglass. And now look at it go! I'm so proud!:'(

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
what i have to do to have sex with mirjana her corruption is 99 and i cant have sex :oops:
because of the story when you corrupt her to 80 she gets trained too in the CREED machine and her corruption is increased to 100.

I would suggest you to get her corruption to 59 and give her a serum so you dont miss the scene tho, since it has sex in it and story development, it may be also important for training her in the future.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
because of the story when you corrupt her to 80 she gets trained too in the CREED machine and her corruption is increased to 100.

I would suggest you to get her corruption to 59 and give her a serum so you dont miss the scene tho, since it has sex in it and story development, it may be also important for training her in the future.
ty for the help

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017

bro and how do i use the CREED with the other girls??

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
bro and how do i use the CREED with the other girls??
you need to corrupt them up to 80, then you'll have the option, make sure to instal the hotfix patch that I just added

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Men how i can use cheat code please
use CNTRL + O to open the console command, there are some suggestion for cheats in the first page.

I STRONGLY recommend to not change corruption directly tho, instead give yourselves serums, money, supplies, or increase the max_suspicion to make it easier. If you want to jump corruption tho, try to dont go over 60, I think so long you keep it at 59 you shouldnt have any problem.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes