chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
I get this when i want to go to the university...

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/locations/university.rpy", line 4, in script
    if mirj_corr < 100:
  File "game/script/locations/university.rpy", line 7, in <module>
    elif emma_love < 0:
NameError: name 'emma_love' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if mirj_corr < 100:
  File "/home/petya/Letöltések/GMS/TakeOver-0.3-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "/home/petya/Letöltések/GMS/TakeOver-0.3-pc/renpy/python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/home/petya/Letöltések/GMS/TakeOver-0.3-pc/renpy/python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    elif emma_love < 0:

Linux-4.4.0-53-generic-i686-with-debian-stretch-sid
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Take Over 0.3
[/CODE]

Reactions: martin Nielsen

skriveavis

May 5, 2017
Got an error from clicking "Use cell phone" on first day. I downloaded main files, overwrote game folder with patch (3.1?), then overwrote with incest patch.
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 139, in script
    menu:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 148, in <module>
    "Emma" if emma_love >= 0:

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "D:\SM 3.5\TakeOver-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1459, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "D:\SM 3.5\TakeOver-0.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 828, in menu
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
  File "D:\SM 3.5\TakeOver-0.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
  File "D:\SM 3.5\TakeOver-0.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Take Over 0.3

EDIT: I tried it again without incest patch, still got error
E 2: I got exception for clicking next in Journal two times (start of game). Same error here: name 'emma_love' is not defined

skriveavis

May 5, 2017
Loving the music in this game (although haven't played very far yet). Gymnopedie I think?

Btw, would appreciate if developer could add weight in kg to Journal as well (I see cm is there for height). Not many games do this, but lbs doesn't tell me anything and I see height has two units so figured I'd ask.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Aug 28, 2017
Here is the new release! Hope you guys like it and keep giving feedback! Here is the changelog:

Changelog:
  • Over 200 new images. Most of the new content is focused on Mirjana and a new character, Emma.
  • Over 30k words of new content! Almost doubling the content up to 0.2!
  • Introducing 3 new characters: Emma, a college, open minded woman and roommate of Vera, Margaret, a very forward psychiatrist and Erika, a conservative biologist that obsessed with transforming the citizenry.
  • Finish the basic training using CREED, available for Celia, Dimitria, Katy and Mirjana!
  • A very rough and basic transformation for the main girls, for now it only changes their sprite but you can expect more TF content for 0.4

PC version:

MAC version:

And dont forget to check the for future updates, polls, any support helps the development!
Already checking it out !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@MaraTDuoDev It is quite buggy but I like the progression. I notice the new city freedom variable. Are you planning to make us only free the city or we will be able to became the new dictator if we like?

Trololol

Apr 24, 2017
I can't install the patches, when i try to extract them the archive is damaged. Is it possible to reupload them?

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
Got an error from clicking "Use cell phone" on first day. I downloaded main files, overwrote game folder with patch (3.1?), then overwrote with incest patch.
Code:

While running game code:
    menu:

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "D:\SM 3.5\TakeOver-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1459, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "D:\SM 3.5\TakeOver-0.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 828, in menu
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
  File "D:\SM 3.5\TakeOver-0.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Take Over 0.3

EDIT: I tried it again without incest patch, still got error
E 2: I got exception for clicking next in Journal two times (start of game). Same error here: name 'emma_love' is not defined
i have the same problem and i already did the same stuff but still get this
pic + save file

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I can't install the patches, when i try to extract them the archive is damaged. Is it possible to reupload them?
Have you tried to re-download it? The patch is fine. Or use another program to extract it.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Another bug. You can use creed machine on mom even if you haven't be there yet.

Tilionar

Sep 5, 2017
I had the same issue with Winrar but extracting the files works fine with 7zip, so you might try if this works for you too

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Loving the music in this game (although haven't played very far yet). Gymnopedie I think?

Btw, would appreciate if developer could add weight in kg to Journal as well (I see cm is there for height). Not many games do this, but lbs doesn't tell me anything and I see height has two units so figured I'd ask.
As a matter of fact I dont use lbs either in my regular life, and need to use a converter because I also only use kgs haha. I definitely will do this for 0.4

Also you are correct about the music :D

I had the same issue with Winrar but extracting the files works fine with 7zip, so you might try if this works for you too
Some people have reported this in the past, what happens is that you have a very old winrar version, updating it to the current one should do the trick!

Another bug. You can use creed machine on mom even if you haven't be there yet.
Thanks! Fixing it for 0.3.1

@MaraTDuoDev It is quite buggy but I like the progression. I notice the new city freedom variable. Are you planning to make us only free the city or we will be able to became the new dictator if we like?
I agree, I already fixed a lot of it. I think one of the problems is that since I was using always an old save to do the testing (to make sure it updated properly) I didnt realized starting from scratch had some variable errors.

Now I already have started from 0 and run through most of the content (or new content at least) and as far as I can tell, now most of the content should be available, if not all I hope.

I am uplading at the moment 0.3.1

Also I may try to find testers for future versions because being a one man army its very tough when its about debugging.

For take over it will be only about the city, since I think that's a lot of content as it is. If the project goes well and growths I may do a "Take Over 2" that's about the country.

Reactions: EloquentBarbarian

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
How do you do the firs change in game to ideal, I'm not sure what I am missing.
Transformation is only roughly implemented for now.

You need around 35 research points then go and talk with Erika at the university, she'll have the option to unlock the "ideal" (according to her, anyhow) transformation.

You also will need 10 supplies and 1 serum to have the option available.

skriveavis

May 5, 2017
Bug(?) SPOILERS:
- If Dimitria is at 80+ corruption you can take her to CREED machine, where Mirjana wil fuck you on top of her even if Mirjana has <60 corruption. Have a feeling this should only be allowed after Mirjane has been through machine?
- Vera (at CREED) asks "how the Machine perform?" where MC replies "I would say 99<renpy.exports.TagQuotingDict object at 0x058A7610>ecure." This shows up later in the conversation too
- Vera shows up at Creed even if MC haven't met her at cafe before (when Mirjane first blows MC). Can't remember exactly but had the impression that they had an understanding beyond the meeting at lab?

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Bug:
After CREED Katy is at 100 corruption. Trying to perform actions with her tells me that i have cheated and should reduce corruption to 99.

guyfawk

Jun 12, 2017
This could be interesting, it reminds me a lot of Lab Rats.
I do wish the developer would learn the difference between then and than, it's wrong too often to be a simple typo and it really throws me out of the writing.

skriveavis

May 5, 2017
Trying to enter university:

Code:

While running game code:
    if mirj_corr < 100:
    elif emma_love < 0:

Full traceback:
    if mirj_corr < 100:
  File "D:\SM 3.5\TakeOver-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
    elif emma_love < 0:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Take Over 0.3

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Bug(?) SPOILERS:
- If Dimitria is at 80+ corruption you can take her to CREED machine, where Mirjana wil fuck you on top of her even if Mirjana has <60 corruption. Have a feeling this should only be allowed after Mirjane has been through machine?
- Vera (at CREED) asks "how the Machine perform?" where MC replies "I would say 99<renpy.exports.TagQuotingDict object at 0x058A7610>ecure." This shows up later in the conversation too
- Vera shows up at Creed even if MC haven't met her at cafe before (when Mirjane first blows MC). Can't remember exactly but had the impression that they had an understanding beyond the meeting at lab?
Thanks for the report! Its really helpful! So far I fixed everything but Vera showing up at creed.

For 0.3.1 (which will be released in a couple of hours or so) this will be all fixed already fixed.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes