MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I've updated the 0.3 save using the patch and it said game updated after going to sleep but now I lost corruption of Mirjana from 100 down to 20 and Margaret which I haven't met yet says -80 corruption.

As for Celia, Katy and Dimitria I enter on the CREED stats and only the triggers remain intact as Traits and Skills become greyed where I had 100% Loyalty now shows 0% and it's greyed and the basic or advanced tasks in each character was also greyed in the save update.

I also have the issue with asking for a raise from 20$ to 30$ when I have 100% corruption with her.

I don't know if this is the issue but I entered the three characters on CREED before doing it first on Mirjana, due to an earlier but it was possible to enter them into CREED before doing it on Mirjana.
Yeah I think its mentioned that the update of 0.3 to 0.3.1 resets all the other stats, this is because it was kinda buggy and I think it would be better to check it again in case a variable wasnt initialized.

IMO to avoid grinding you can do max_suspicion = 2000 or whatever, supplies = 1000 and serum = 1000, then just revisit all the scenes without any worry, and reduce these numbers (supplies etc.) to normal values afterwards.

Margaret is fine if she has -80 corruption, thats no bug either (in general, I put their corruption in negative before you meet them, what may be bugged is the journal because it should say she has 0 corruption insteda of -80 lol)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Is is possible to make the dialog interface smaller or transparent? It gets in the way of many scenes and it's a pain hiding it with H for every frame.
I'll look into it, yes when working on this build I realized of that, I think I'll redo this part of the UI

ravscool

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah I think its mentioned that the update of 0.3 to 0.3.1 resets all the other stats, this is because it was kinda buggy and I think it would be better to check it again in case a variable wasnt initialized.

IMO to avoid grinding you can do max_suspicion = 2000 or whatever, supplies = 1000 and serum = 1000, then just revisit all the scenes without any worry, and reduce these numbers (supplies etc.) to normal values afterwards.

Margaret is fine if she has -80 corruption, thats no bug either (in general, I put their corruption in negative before you meet them, what may be bugged is the journal because it should say she has 0 corruption insteda of -80 lol)

Will I be able to repeat the CREED process with Celia, Katy and Dimitria?

Until now I only had the oportunity to do it again with Mirjana while getting her from 20 corruption back to 100%, Vera showed up while having sex with Mirjana when I gave her the last serum for grinding and now she as the CREED stats correct.

But the other characters with 100% corruption but incomplete CREED stats, they will be corrected in a future version or patch or I would have to restart the game from scratch?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Nice release! :)
I like the new characters (and my headcanon is that Vera is actually a loving sister and Emma is delusional ;)) and your narrative stays strong.

Now for some problem:
- asking Dimitria a raise from 20$ to 30$ when her corruption is 100 returns the message that she needs to be more favorable, then crashes.
- I go to the university to unlock the "ideal body" research. They say that the research will be delivered to the lab, but no new option appears anywhere (I have 30 supplies and 54 serums).

Version 0.3.1
Oh I typed "demi" instead of "dimi"
Still if you have 80+ corruption it should work, so try again until you corrupt her more heh
Thanks for the msg, fixed it!

Yeah it kinda says that but you dont need to actually craft it in the lab, just visit any character and you will have the option to apply the body modification, how im going to ultimately handle this will be seen in 0.4

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Will I be able to repeat the CREED process with Celia, Katy and Dimitria?

Until now I only had the oportunity to do it again with Mirjana while getting her from 20 corruption back to 100%, Vera showed up while having sex with Mirjana when I gave her the last serum for grinding and now she as the CREED stats correct.

But the other characters with 100% corruption but incomplete CREED stats, they will be corrected in a future version or patch or I would have to restart the game from scratch?
nah they stay with the same corruption that you had in 0.3, I only reseted mirjana because of story variables that could had need it, but Celia Dimi and Katy dont really affect the progress of the story that much so at least you can save that time

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Is is possible to make the dialog interface smaller or transparent? It gets in the way of many scenes and it's a pain hiding it with H for every frame.
I'll look into it, yes when working on this build I realized of that, I think I'll redo this part of the UI
Attached a small fix that works with most of the renpy games. It is magical.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Attached a small fix that works with most of the renpy games. It is magical.
Neat! I will check it out, I also like the feeling that the game has so I need to see if i can make the text box transparent ONLY when its a h-scene

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Hello guys, I just started this game and I was wondering if there is some sort of walk-through for it or a guide on how to make the serum because I obviously don't know what the fuck I am doing. Thanks in advance.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Hello guys, I just started this game and I was wondering if there is some sort of walk-through for it or a guide on how to make the serum because I obviously don't know what the fuck I am doing. Thanks in advance.
Just do research at work. After some days you will unlock the serum.

Sep 19, 2017
Yeah it kinda says that but you dont need to actually craft it in the lab, just visit any character and you will have the option to apply the body modification, how im going to ultimately handle this will be seen in 0.4
Point is, there isn't any option even with the characters. Not in Actions, not in Tasks, nor in Favors, anywhere...

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Point is, there isn't any option even with the characters. Not in Actions, not in Tasks, nor in Favors, anywhere...
Well I found a way around it, just type

_gene_ideal = True

in the console (shift + O ) then you'll have the options available

Sep 15, 2017
Transformation is only roughly implemented for now.

You need around 35 research points then go and talk with Erika at the university, she'll have the option to unlock the "ideal" (according to her, anyhow) transformation.

You also will need 10 supplies and 1 serum to have the option available.
I did that and that pops up but nothing comes after that and I don't think it automatically did it.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@MaraTDuoDev i started a new game 0.3.1 + incest.

Now mom and sis already have teh task unlocked and i can't send them to creed.

Moreover where is Emma?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
If you download the game directly from the mega 0.3.1 patch is not necessary?
you mean the incest patch? but no the 0.3.1 its the newest version, has no patch yet, still a couple of bugs tho. If you want to update an old save you should check out the patch for that tho, if new game just download and play

Reactions: ZereX

ravscool

Jan 14, 2018
nah they stay with the same corruption that you had in 0.3, I only reseted mirjana because of story variables that could had need it, but Celia Dimi and Katy dont really affect the progress of the story that much so at least you can save that time

I used the Ren 'Py Save Editor Beta to edit the most recent save and copied some stats from an older save, restoring the CREED stats that were lost.

Also to fix the issue of when asking Dimitria a raise from 20$ to 30$ when her corruption is 100 and the game returns the message that she needs to be more favorable and then crashing, I did a little change to dimitria.rpy file.

Code:
"Increase wage":
            if dimi_corr < 20:
                "I’m definitely going to have to make her more compliant before I could force her to agree something like that!"
                jump dimifavors
            elif wage < 20:
                mc "Hey Dimitria, I work so hard and I barely have enough to survive... I think I ought to have an increase in my wages, how about it?"
                di "*sigh* ...Well, Stuart had a higher wage than you did, and I suppose you’re doing his job. I guess could change the payroll figures and still make it look right on the budget. "
                mc "Thanks a lot! You won’t regret it!"
                "I will now get paid $10 more per shift. "
                $ wage += 10
                $ daytime += 1
                jump laboratory
            elif wage < 30 and dimi_corr <= 80:
                "She needs to be more favorable to me before she agrees to increase my wage again."
                jump dimifavors
            elif wage < 30 and dimi_corr >= 80:
                mc "Dimitria, give me another rise."
                di "B-But [mc] our budget is-"
                mc "I wasn't asking."
                di "Y-Yes master, I'll see what I can do."
                "After cuting some irrelevant budget, she ends up increasing my wage in $10 per shift."
                $ wage += 10
                $ daytime += 1
                jump laboratory
            else:
                "She already increased my wage as much as she can."
                jump dimifavors

I changed just this part from the original file "elif wage < 80:" to "elif wage < 30 and dimi_corr <= 80:"

Also changed one part where it was written "jump demifavors" to "jump dimifavors" after the error message, "She needs to be more favorable to me before she agrees to increase my wage again."

I hope this helps.

Reactions: Draakaap23
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes