Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
This game has an, interesting setting though the premise and game are the same as most of these mind-control games. (Though at least this one plays a hell of a lot better than many of them)

I'm dog tired right now but to the Dev: there´s an error when you go for a threesome with the mom after making the girlfriend the "ideal" bodytype

whats ntr here?
You can make one of the girls fuck some weirdo and there's training in public use.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
whats ntr here?
Fully optional. You can either make them private or public sluts, you can decide per facility (like cafe, club, strangers at home and so on), per girl (its a machine setting, if you "program" them you can "code" them for yourself or for all).
I hate ntr and sharing, whats the point in making them yours if you share them with others? So i dont know how it looks like if you make them public sluts and if there are more options after making them fuck around, i only can say you dont need to share anyone ^^

carreraa

Jun 10, 2017
oh sweet you can share out the 2 main characters so i dont have to see the sane boring seen over and over of the main character nice! ty

Miranda0

Dec 10, 2017
MaraTDuoDev I hope that you don't mind.
I made a "patreon forbidden patch":censored: for v0.26.
"Celia" is replaced with "Mom" except when other characters (not mc and Katy) talk to her.

update: added an "ifix" archive to include the fixes of the known bugs.
https://f95zone.to/threads/take-over-v0-26-studio-dystopia.10384/post-3518673
https://f95zone.to/threads/take-over-v0-26-studio-dystopia.10384/post-3525637

First use the "ipatch" to replace the game files and then replace a second time using those from the "ifix" archive

- updated the "ipatch" for v0.28 (by mistake I also changed Celia's dialog's tab to Mom. I fixed it now , but if you had already downloaded the previous zip, you can revert it back by editing "screen.rpy" with a txt editor and search and replace Mom with Celia or simply restore the original "screen.rpy")
- update of 0.30 is here (I needed to keep track of the changes so made a new post)
0.30 incest patch?

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
New update looks good but I'm just waiting for the Emma NTR/University story-line to be continued. There's also a minor text bug in the TV storyline with repeated dialogue about the 'final ad session' at 2 different times.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Found a bug. I started a Complete New game. Katy is currently by 15 Corruption. So no Sex (need at least 80 Corruption) at this Moment. But the Submissive RP is complete "playable". I dont think that this should be so ^^

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Did you try the 'Updating Old Saves' section on page 1? That has always worked for me when I had Save problems.

Reactions: Paapi

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
The 0.30 IC patch still has many instances of "tennant" and "landlady" through out the games dialog, sometimes it even has them in partialy patches scenes where Celia is refered to as mom, but you are still called tennant. Same goes for Katy and the "roommate" text.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
The 0.30 IC patch still has many instances of "tennant" and "landlady" through out the games dialog, sometimes it even has them in partialy patches scenes where Celia is refered to as mom, but you are still called tennant. Same goes for Katy and the "roommate" text.
Not a bug of the patch.
It happens when those names are without brackets e.g.
[tenant] will be displayed as son
but
tenant will remain as is.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes