Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
im at the point where i need to corrupt Margret Erika and the Tv station but i cant access the university or tv station.
university says you have no business here. and Tv station says you don't have access to this building yet.

Last edited:
May 6, 2017
Well, after getting back on after a long time with this game I have to say that I have come across this scene again where we have no option to prevent Claire from having sex with the guy with the chemical plant. Which bothers me a lot since I would have preferred to use any of the common workers of the club.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and yes, I am using the console tricks to avoid grinding.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

nicktseng

Sep 4, 2018
Looks like I`m stuck an n some help. After corrupting Vera to 60 percent (bunch of serums to HQ) and transforming Emma to ideal conditions... How to move forward? All researchable - researched, Coffe Shop and library corrupted, but that is it. have no access to other facilities or new characters.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Usually the journal gives you a hint as to where to go next. First page that opens up.

misdark

Apr 28, 2018
Hey devs can you please take out the non-avoidable NTR of Maja? or at least find a way t o avoid it? i mean on the last check of the TV-station.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
i played game before , and event can arriive at ramdom , now i can see we can select the event in the house , but its the only way ? We cant see ramdom event in house without go in misc option ?

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
I know your trying to progress the story but please add the rest of the transformations they've been teased since the very beginning of the game and are long overdue for being available.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
How exactly do you install the incest patch and where do you put it? For most games, I just put it into the game file and it works. But when I installed it into the game file, the game would not load. Please explain.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Can only visit Maja at the TV station. I love Maja, but there are like 4 girls in there.
Also, when are we gonna get the threesome with Cynthia and Ljijiana?
Also is the Folk Inc pre-briefing the end for the current content?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The Training option should show up when you are viewing the character. Like going to the Mom's or Katy's room, it is an option when they are there.
I do not remember if it shows or not when they have nothing to be trained on, sorry.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Guys, it's just for information, if you see my signature, see that I don't like NTR.
But from what I've researched, it looks like you only have that ntr with Emma.
I only played this game at the very beginning, and if I'm not mistaken, I didn't have that tag.
And as I understand it, there will be even more NTR, but what would I like to know if it will be just Emma, or will there be other women too?
I don't know if it's in the developer's plans to include katy and celia in this ntr as well.
If they are not included, I think I can play again,
Since Emma didn't interest me.
It is only this personal doubt, it was not to start a war of lovers of ntr against non-lovers.
If anyone can clarify, I would be grateful, depending on the answer,
I either play, or I delete the game, just like that, without offending anyone.
is just Emma and you literally have the choice, is not forced. Is pretty much she asking you if you like that and you can say no and she doesn't do it

Reactions: V&M

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
So how to trigger Petra public use? And how to see Katy and Celia report when assigning them to be dancer?
During the story with Petra you got asked if you wanted her to have public use, if you said yes, some scenes will be of public use. I should add a menu where you can change turn this on and off, in case people missed it

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
During the story with Petra you got asked if you wanted her to have public use, if you said yes, some scenes will be of public use. I should add a menu where you can change turn this on and off, in case people missed it
Pretty sure i've chosen public use first time, that's why it was strange to me i didn't trigger those scenes.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes