HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
Hey guys I’m probably just dumb, but I’m playing on android and on the intro screen where you’re supposed to type in your name, it doesn’t accept anything. Usually on other games that ask for a name, I can just type in whatever then just press the enter key, however in this particular instance, the keyboard just keeps popping back up and I can’t progress past this point. It’s possible that this Has been solved already, or it’s just a bug on my end, but like I said I’m probably dumb. Any help appreciated, thanks
Same problem here with the latest android version of takeover. Any solution to this? Seems the enter key of the touch keyboard on android doesnt have any effect at all on this screen.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Same problem here with the latest android version of takeover. Any solution to this? Seems the enter key of the touch keyboard on android doesnt have any effect at all on this screen.
uhmmm i dont have an android divice to test this out, but i will check it. As far as i know nothing in that screen has been changed in years, so idk what could it be

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
uhmmm i dont have an android divice to test this out, but i will check it. As far as i know nothing in that screen has been changed in years, so idk what could it be
Thnanks for your reply, just wanted to say that it must be something with the latest android version I downloaded here. I just managed to buiild an android version of 0.30 myself and the result doesnt have the problem with the enter key :) So its definately not a problem with your code.

By the way great game! True corruption game with very entertaining story! Going to play from start on my android tablet now and cant wait to play through. The last time I played, I had the error reported here with the university chick (could not spent points there as far as I remember because screen didnt load) but I read that it has been fixed. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Thnanks for your reply, just wanted to say that it must be something with the latest android version I downloaded here. I just managed to buiild an android version of 0.30 myself and the result doesnt have the problem with the enter key :) So its definately not a problem with your code.

By the way great game! True corruption game with very entertaining story! Going to play from start on my android tablet now and cant wait to play through. The last time I played, I had the error reported here with the university chick (could not spent points there as far as I remember because screen didnt load) but I read that it has been fixed. :)
sometimes is hard to fix errors since many times people dont share an error log or worse, it doesnt has an error log :p but if you find any trouble report it and i will look into it

Reactions: Netori Popeye

YUDoDisO.o

Feb 12, 2018
I am curious as to what the plan with Nela is. I have trained her as a seductress since I fancy the look/personality. I like the idea of recreating her personality but I wish she would be more involved with the story. Maybe as the direct secretary from the mc? Idk...

Overall, I love the game. And I hope the dev gets the love he deserves for this amazing creation.

If I would have 1 complaint, it would be that the girls from the early game like Jana, Katy, and Celia feel like they just get forgotten over time. I haven't finished all the way to the current update yet so maybe this issue has already been adressed and they got more involved in the story again but that was the one thing I found sad. Other than that amazing game.

Ssssam

Sep 19, 2020
I am curious as to what the plan with Nela is. I have trained her as a seductress since I fancy the look/personality. I like the idea of recreating her personality but I wish she would be more involved with the story. Maybe as the direct secretary from the mc? Idk...

Overall, I love the game. And I hope the dev gets the love he deserves for this amazing creation.

If I would have 1 complaint, it would be that the girls from the early game like Jana, Katy, and Celia feel like they just get forgotten over time. I haven't finished all the way to the current update yet so maybe this issue has already been adressed and they got more involved in the story again but that was the one thing I found sad. Other than that amazing game.
Actually, the story in the end of this update turns back to them and they get very involved, although there is not much content of that yet ;)

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
I can't open the secret bunker... I've got more than 2'000 Money but can't acquire the "retrofit facility"

peekayy

May 5, 2018
Has the university finished yet? Completed the TV place, but its still showing that I need to help Emma at the university.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Im at the end of the latest update after taking control of the TV, but if I click "corrupt University", it tells me thats it for this release
okay i think the university at this point is already corrupted, so what is wrong is the message.
Havent you at this point like corrupt Dana and Petra?

Reactions: Netori Popeye

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
wait what this game got "gay" tag? like cn some1 spoil which is the tag say on the content ingame?? :WaitWhat:

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes