Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Hi,
can you tell me where games stores character data regarding relationships between characters? Is there a way to reset all settings?
I deleted game and downloaded again but I still get a lot of actions for Katy on day 0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to get rid of the data in your appdata folder for the game. To truly get rid of it. (USER/APPDATA/LOCAL/TAKE OVER/)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi,
can you tell me where games stores character data regarding relationships between characters? Is there a way to reset all settings?
I deleted game and downloaded again but I still get a lot of actions for Katy on day 0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to get rid of the data in your appdata folder for the game. To truly get rid of it. (USER/APPDATA/LOCAL/TAKE OVER/)
For me it is User/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/TakeOver.

Reactions: Dastardly

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Incest patch that works for every version of the game, if you load an old save, just go to your house, select 'Misc. Choices', select 'Browse Internet' and select 'Update names' to apply, for new games, it's applied automatically.

Installation: replace existing names.rpy in the 'game' directory.

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
Has anybody suggested a Gallery yet? Because I would love to be able to see previous text/events without having to save a new game before I advance an event.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Last post because I don't want to derail the thread further responding to your misconceptions.

You just quoted a wiki about Infidelity which has nothing to do with NTR. I've heard a lot of things being mistaken for NTR, but calling public use of your slaves in accordance to the MC's wishes NTR is a new level of stupid. NTR in the general sense is when the girl is stolen against your will. The scenario present in this game wouldn't even count as infidelity or cheating. Good day.
NTR is designed to make the viewer feel jealous. Also the point of someone cucking themselves is to experience jealousy. Because those people enjoy it. Why else would they want to see their wife get fucked? For a science experiment? Lmao. Either way the NTR is still optional (thankfully).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
NTR is designed to make the viewer feel jealous. Also the point of someone cucking themselves is to experience jealousy. Because those people enjoy it. Why else would they want to see their wife get fucked? For a science experiment? Lmao. Either way the NTR is still optional (thankfully).
I do agree with what you write. However the (eternal) problem about NTR is intent. "Intended to cause jealousy". However the intent of the dev obviously does not always mean it captures the reception by the player. You can make it as obvious as you want, like using girls as prostitutes to get money, players will still complain about NTR even though it clearly isn't intended as that.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
How do you advance to Chapter 4, I went out with Emma all the times, did all the training and stuff with all the main women, but I'm just stuck now, what are you supposed to do?

And can you increase Erika's corruption, I can't get it over 20, don't know how to.....
Also Margaret's I can't increase at all......
What am I missing?

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Incest patch that works for every version of the game, if you load an old save, just go to your house, select 'Misc. Choices', select 'Browse Internet' and select 'Update names' to apply, for new games, it's applied automatically.

Seems to work.
Many thanks.

aon11

Sep 24, 2017

Maybe I'm really dumb, but for some reason I can't download this file. When I click on the attachement it opens in the browser (like a text file). Could you possibly upload it on mega or something?

Seiyuki

Oct 4, 2017
This game really needs a gallery, after so much development it'd be amazing to be able to view all the CG's with all the different variations!

df223

Mar 13, 2021
Hmm... i am improving the ebony girl corruption but she stills have the same pick when i call her by cellphone, is some kind of bug?

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes