ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I wonder when
1 author will fix bimbo sex scene with mother? (a vaginal sex scene is shown when it should be anal sex) and
2 why is the incest patch still not working? Perhaps the game code is written too rigidly and does not allow substitution?
3 it’s a pity the mother doesn’t have a sister (that is, an aunt in relation to MC)... trisom with mother and aunt is hot!.

Reactions: Forgotted and TNTed

KIllahMove

Jan 23, 2018
I don't know what kind of people's revolution you're talking about but AFAIK people did not inherit homes in the USSR

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
TakeOver-0.72
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: asdfg_dk

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I don't know what kind of people's revolution you're talking about but AFAIK people did not inherit homes in the USSR
I'd love to see a citation or something more than your opinion on that. Home ownership was one of the few allowable private capital concepts in Soviet Russia. The Soviet government owned the housing, especially regarding apartment buildings, but people considered it their own and had the right to pass it down to their children. They were responsible for their own general maintenance, as well. Apartments and houses would stay in the family several generations.
A 1961 Soviet ordinance extended the personal property provisions laid out in the 1936 constitution to all Soviet satellite states . The GDR pretty much followed the USSR's lead. The game setting here is more like the GDR than the USSR, but in this respect we're talking about the same legal guidelines.

Reactions: denen and Xypster

Bonder666

Jul 8, 2021
How the fuck is it that every fucking time I look at "Latest updates" this is one of the games in the top 5. And how is it that still, after EVERY damn time I ever downloaded it and tried it it's still the worst game on the entire site. And that's including the gay furry games?!

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
How the fuck is it that every fucking time I look at "Latest updates" this is one of the games in the top 5. And how is it that still, after EVERY damn time I ever downloaded it and tried it it's still the worst game on the entire site. And that's including the gay furry games?!
What do you have against gay furry games?!

Granpapi

Jan 31, 2021
I don't know if anyone has asked yet, but I've been in this game for quite a while... And I'd like to see pregnancy, or some way to ensure more control in the city by creating population

I don't know, it's my idea... In any case, subjugation is already present through the serum, so what I say would not be far-fetched.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yotsuyu
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes