Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Well, that is very weird, Ren'py saves all the variables on its own as far as im concerned so, if I dont really thinker with the saves in any way shape or form. The thing I can assume is maybe the game updates and resets these variables but AFAIK it would do that only like once, so im not certain of why thats happening.

Tho maybe what happens is that you still have the upgrade and the button isnt updating appropiately so you can keep purchasing the update, I would have to look at that.
It is also returning money which i spend on upgrading them . So everytime i restart i have to purchase again . Can it be a save file issue???

Iceman3248

Apr 24, 2018
It is also returning money which i spend on upgrading them . So everytime i restart i have to purchase again . Can it be a save file issue???
It may have something to do with scrip errors I was get them when I tried the Gene therapy and if you use the ignore it make it like you didn't do anything

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I there a max number of serums you can have on hand. I reassigned Dimitri to serum production and had 100 on hand so now daily summary shows 10 serum produced but still only have 100 on hand. For now will put her back on research.

Edit: Strange but if I produce serum while at the city lab then I get them. Just produced 9 serum and now have 109 but assigning Dimitri doesn't increase the number on hand.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I don't mind reading some but if you are talking about a blog like read then no not so much
eI hear ya @Iceman3248, It's hard to read so many posts. But hear is the original post by @MaraTDuoDev

no there wont be "combat" as in RPGs or anything like that, its just a task you can assign like produce serums, do research, etc. it will yield resources but you wont have to do anything beyond assign people to work on it.
Sorry but had this in my quotes and couldn't figure how to get rid of it other than putting here.

Iceman3248

Apr 24, 2018
eI hear ya @Iceman3248, It's hard to read so many posts. But hear is the original post by @MaraTDuoDev

Sorry but had this in my quotes and couldn't figure how to get rid of it other than putting here.
don't be sorry I have only just now start doing replys but have played quiet a few of the games on here mostly for fun had a few that I really liked but I am waiting for it to update

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
don't be sorry I have only just now start doing replys but have played quiet a few of the games on here mostly for fun had a few that I really liked but I am waiting for it to update
Glad to see you picked Take Over to start posting on. It is a great game. Welcome aboard.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
thanks this game is a great start but I wonder how long we would have to wait for a update
Since this the alpha for v 0.6.0 it shouldn't be too long. I would guess maybe two weeks based on v 0.5.0 which also had an alpha. But that's just a guess.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I have seen on a different site that some of the games get updated weekly or every month
Most of the games here get updated monthly but some every two weeks and some take forever.

Edit: I am leary of ones that update every week since they are usually not very big and only concentrate on sexual content and usually don't have much of a story (plot). Just to try to get peoples money.

Iceman3248

Apr 24, 2018
Since this the alpha for v 0.6.0 it shouldn't be too long. I would guess maybe two weeks based on v 0.5.0 which also had an alpha. But that's just a guess.

A guess is good I will hope your right .... I hate to have to wait a month or more for a update

Iceman3248

Apr 24, 2018
Most of the games here get updated monthly but some every two weeks and some take forever.

Edit: I am leary of ones that update every week since they are usually not very big and only concentrate on sexual content and usually don't have much of a story (plot). Just to try to get peoples money.
I hear you about that I found one game that I really liked but then just found out it was abandoned

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
It may have something to do with scrip errors I was get them when I tried the Gene therapy and if you use the ignore it make it like you didn't do anything
Don't know for sure but as far as i remember i didn't get any script error in gene therapy

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I hear you about that I found one game that I really liked but then just found out it was abandoned
Fortunately I don't this one is in danger of being abandoned but there are many reasons for that happening from lack of funds to the dev just gets burned out due to RL that interfere with producing a game.

Edit: Since this is a little off topic this is my last reply to it. @Ptolemy is involved in 3 projects, 2 of his own and helping with another. So his updates are slow but both worth waiting for. This is also a game I would gladly wait for the updates.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes