Iceman3248

Apr 24, 2018
Don't know for sure but as far as i remember i didn't get any script error in gene therapy
well I tried to get the boss of the lab gene therapy and after that I started getting scrip errors that I try to ignore but noticed I had to do everything over like the upgrades to the lab I had to to that 3 or 4 times because of scrip errors not only the gene therapy but anything i tried to do I had to redo every thing I guess thats why after you research ideal body it says something like only with landlord and roommate not sure I tried it with all girls the only ones that didn't cause scrip error was the landlord and roommate...

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
well I tried to get the boss of the lab gene therapy and after that I started getting scrip errors that I try to ignore but noticed I had to do everything over like the upgrades to the lab I had to to that 3 or 4 times because of scrip errors not only the gene therapy but anything i tried to do I had to redo every thing I guess thats why after you research ideal body it says something like only with landlord and roommate not sure I tried it with all girls the only ones that didn't cause scrip error was the landlord and roommate...
I didn't tried the gene therapy on boss I hardly play the update becoz of upgrades not saving whereas for landlord and roommates it doesn't show any script errors

Iceman3248

Apr 24, 2018
Fortunately I don't this one is in danger of being abandoned but there are many reasons for that happening from lack of funds to the dev just gets burned out due to RL that interfere with producing a game.

Edit: Since this is a little off topic this is my last reply to it. @Ptolemy is involved in 3 projects, 2 of his own and helping with another. So his updates are slow but both worth waiting for. This is also a game I would gladly wait for the updates.

the abandoned game I liked was big brother by dark silver has not had a update I belive in two months

Iceman3248

Apr 24, 2018
I didn't tried the gene therapy on boss I hardly play the update becoz of upgrades not saving whereas for landlord and roommates it doesn't show any script errors
this is a good game ... but I started getting scrip errors and had to start over it seemed like every two or three days in game and I got a error or two I may have to start fresh from the start not sure yet

Reactions: Legend 123

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
this is a good game ... but I started getting scrip errors and had to start over it seemed like every two or three days in game and I got a error or two I may have to start fresh from the start not sure yet
This is the first time an error occured for me in this game and i think i found why my equipments is not saving. The game shows its been updated to 0.6a but journal says thats all for 0.5 . I don't know if it is bcoz of crunched version or save error .

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Is there a console code to get more research points?
Yep, you can do it by res_points = 1000 or any number you want

I there a max number of serums you can have on hand. I reassigned Dimitri to serum production and had 100 on hand so now daily summary shows 10 serum produced but still only have 100 on hand. For now will put her back on research.

Edit: Strange but if I produce serum while at the city lab then I get them. Just produced 9 serum and now have 109 but assigning Dimitri doesn't increase the number on hand.
no there is no max, unless you go some crazy numbers that renpy cant handle, which i dont know how big that would be, and AFAIK she shouldnt stop, maybe its because you didnt had enough supplies? Still 100 should be enough for now :p

you got them with the new journal? and you got them where? posting here the text it helps a lot to find these bugs and clear them up, in theory people shouldnt have to start new saves with the game

Reactions: Wolfso and John573

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
This is the first time an error occured for me in this game and i think i found why my equipments is not saving. The game shows its been updated to 0.6a but journal says thats all for 0.5 . I don't know if it is bcoz of crunched version or save error .
Those are two possibilities but I wold think it's a save error. All the crunched version does is lower the res on images so it becomes a smaller file to download and usually doesn't do anything to the code. Could also be a corrupt d/l. Happens.

Iceman3248

Apr 24, 2018
that may be the problem I am playing 0.6a right after you help that ppr person vera i think get into the hq she starts with a lot things to do but I noticed that with the book page open as she talk it says something about 0.5 not sure what it was maybe the end for 0.5

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Those are two possibilities but I wold think it's a save error. All the crunched version does is lower the res on images so it becomes a smaller file to download and usually doesn't do anything to the code. Could also be a corrupt d/l. Happens.
I have an alternate save too in which I did not corrupt vera which is also showing same problem it is not much likely that both save files get corrupted .

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
that may be the problem I am playing 0.6a right after you help that ppr person vera i think get into the hq she starts with a lot things to do but I noticed that with the book page open as she talk it says something about 0.5 not sure what it was maybe the end for 0.5
There are some screnes where the end of v 0.5.0 haven't been removed but you can still do things with no problem.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
I have done all that but still same thing is happening

Iceman3248

Apr 24, 2018
I have an alternate save too in which I did not corrupt vera which is also showing same problem it is not much likely that both save files get corrupted .
not sure I got my download for mega the normal one not crunched version it may make a differance between normal and crunched or maybe I used to many cheats

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Since this the alpha for v 0.6.0 it shouldn't be too long. I would guess maybe two weeks based on v 0.5.0 which also had an alpha. But that's just a guess.
I already said in this thread this week :p I'm finishing the code and the renders, if everything goes good it should be up tomorrow or wednesday, altho expect maybe "image missing" bugs here and there since there are a lot and with 3 variants (normal, strong, and "ideal") statistically the chances of getting at least 1 letter or number wrong its high, and thats what it takes to ruin it haha

I'm not sure about the corrupt files, renpy manages all the save and loads and I dont touch anything there, so I cant really say why it happens or how, i dont do anything too crazy that would break saves either

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
That's true so I can't think of anything else except an anomaly and that could be anything.

Iceman3248

Apr 24, 2018
I have done all that but still same thing is happening
All my scrip errors happened when i tried to do something that was not ready yet or scripted for every time i did gene therapy on someone not at home i got errors then is some of the scenes I would get errors not sure what caused them

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
One thing I really like about this dev is his/her interaction with this thread and how they listen and quickly respond and fix things quickly if they can. Some things are just not explainable.

That said I am out for today. Have fun one and all.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Iceman3248

Apr 24, 2018
One thing I really like about this dev is his/her interaction with this thread and how they listen and quickly respond and fix things quickly if they can. Some things are just not explainable.

That said I am out for today. Have fun one and all.

later

Dec 28, 2017
@MaraTDuoDev The MC looks a lot like a character from another game. Especially in the first scene with Dimitria when you click Go test. The characters name in the other game was Dick, very appropriate because he was a complete dick and i hated him is all. Btw i really like where this is going, looking forward to next update.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes