Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
@MaraTDuoDev
this is probably only a minor thing... but could you add a note to the subjects in the journal telling the player the bodyshape a girl has?
With more content to the gene therapy +the bonus each bodyshape offers I think it will become more important to manage those... and haveing an overview in the journal will definately help

A few bugs/inconsistencies I found
facilities.png (we certainly are after Version 0.7 at this point)
Also shouldn't the Nightlife Tab be unlocked after corrupting the Library? it's still empty for me (same as before)
The printing press doesn't show any prices... seems to be 1000$
Freedom can go way over 100 ... currently have 161/100 as it won't reset to 100 on morning as suspicion does (with negative values)
I didn't buy the Bimbo staff Update (only researched the bodyshape)... but I found this Event while staying in the park
park.png Since the Manager clearly looks different I can only assume that's her Bimbo Form... so why did it trigger without that shop upgrade? (only activated all policies [btw. tooltip seem to indicate a Serum production by 2 instead of a consumption... you'll still loose those Serums] and bought the "New Espresso Machine")
Buying the Crematory Update for the Lab seems to have the opposite effect
Lab1.png (before Update) Lab2.png (after Update)
On Vera Corruption path after useing drugs on Vera's Team a 2nd time Margaret doesn't seem to be successful (Coruption in the Journal stays at 20 %)

Reactions: 1Teddy1 and fanboi

Ragnarok999

Mar 31, 2018
I just have one question before with older version we can see pictures in the folder images but now we can't, it is normal? Thanks

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I didn't buy the Bimbo staff Update (only researched the bodyshape)... but I found this Event while staying in the park
that is funny when I ran into the café workers events outside of the café they are not in bimbo form but when they are in the café they are.

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
It's a function of story progression.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What actually triggers this? I've been on all the dates with Emma I can and nothing else seems to be firing

Edit: Okay, still not sure what triggered it, but after a few weeks, it progressed, and I think I'm in .8 content. Trying to figure out how to unlock the Exhibitionism research, not sure what fires it, or how to progress Margret or Erika any further.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you have all standard sex acts and can go on dates... with sexual content if you completed the voyerism training
maybe some public use stuff... but I am no fan of that so never trained any char for that

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
In this game in fututre gonna be impregnation and pregnancy or not?
By the end, yes, but not for in the middle, altho maybe I could do an exception for one character, but i doubt it.

@MaraTDuoDev
this is probably only a minor thing... but could you add a note to the subjects in the journal telling the player the bodyshape a girl has?
With more content to the gene therapy +the bonus each bodyshape offers I think it will become more important to manage those... and haveing an overview in the journal will definately help

A few bugs/inconsistencies I found
View attachment 199250 (we certainly are after Version 0.7 at this point)
Also shouldn't the Nightlife Tab be unlocked after corrupting the Library? it's still empty for me (same as before)
The printing press doesn't show any prices... seems to be 1000$
Freedom can go way over 100 ... currently have 161/100 as it won't reset to 100 on morning as suspicion does (with negative values)
View attachment 199279 Since the Manager clearly looks different I can only assume that's her Bimbo Form... so why did it trigger without that shop upgrade? (only activated all policies [btw. tooltip seem to indicate a Serum production by 2 instead of a consumption... you'll still loose those Serums] and bought the "New Espresso Machine")
Buying the Crematory Update for the Lab seems to have the opposite effect
View attachment 199280 (before Update) View attachment 199281 (after Update)
On Vera Corruption path after useing drugs on Vera's Team a 2nd time Margaret doesn't seem to be successful (Coruption in the Journal stays at 20 %)
will do, yeah i will go and update the info about the characters in the journal for the next update

As for the inconsistencies, yep, i'll check the out, but no the nightlife isnt open yet since the club isnt operational, it will be in the next update tho!

Also thanks to report the freedom, im surprised it growth so much even with the policies available... specially since it shouldnt go over 15 or 20 at this point, but i will visit and balance everything, it will take time tho, since this needs a lot of testing

thanks for reporting those bugs with the bimbo, yeah i will fix them

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I just have one question before with older version we can see pictures in the folder images but now we can't, it is normal? Thanks
it is because it is compressed, not sure if there is a way to open them after doing that

What actually triggers this? I've been on all the dates with Emma I can and nothing else seems to be firing

Edit: Okay, still not sure what triggered it, but after a few weeks, it progressed, and I think I'm in .8 content. Trying to figure out how to unlock the Exhibitionism research, not sure what fires it, or how to progress Margret or Erika any further.
Exhibitionism isnt implemented yet, they dont have further progress yet either

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
As for the inconsistencies, yep, i'll check the out, but no the nightlife isnt open yet since the club isnt operational, it will be in the next update tho!
Also thanks to report the freedom, im surprised it growth so much even with the policies available... specially since it shouldnt go over 15 or 20 at this point, but i will visit and balance everything, it will take time tho, since this needs a lot of testing
Was just confused as the game text explicity told me to take a look at the nightlife tab and it was empty... maybe also at a WIP info to it so other won't get confused either.
Freedom can easily rise with Mirajama on Sabotage mission after haveing a gene therapy for the strong body build
I think it still took me around 20 to 30 days though

Phantomax

Nov 12, 2018
Witch page? Sorry i don't get it
Oh I get it now. it says:
Just open the console command with shift + O
money
serum
suspicion
supplies
celia_corr
katy_corr
dimi_corr
What I cannot understand how to make it work. Which is the console comand?

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes