Karat

Aug 27, 2017
The latest version is out, and it's pretty damn fantastic -- you customize the brothel and corrupt Vera. I'd highly recommend people become patrons if you're interested in the game.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
The latest version is out, and it's pretty damn fantastic -- you customize the brothel and corrupt Vera. I'd highly recommend people become patrons if you're interested in the game.
I'll upload also a bug fixed version of it, there were a few, nothing major nor anything that breaks the game too much IMO, but that will be up tomorrow

Jarrik32

Jul 26, 2017
How are you supposed to get intelligence points? As I'm not sure if it's a bug (points not being generated or just not logged) but it doesn't seem to matter how many people I assign but intelligence never goes up.

Miloen

Nov 4, 2018
How are you supposed to get intelligence points? As I'm not sure if it's a bug (points not being generated or just not logged) but it doesn't seem to matter how many people I assign but intelligence never goes up.
It's bugged, intelligence doesn't go up no matter how many girls you put on it. You can skip the entire part anyway by directly calling Claire. There is a nice scene though for the 50 intelligence part, i used save editor to get the 50 intel since i'm not sure what the variable is on console. Maybe @MaraTDuoDev can help out with the console line for it till it's fixed?

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
for incest patch installation, it's said to replace the file "script.rpy" in the game folder, but in the incest patch the file is named "name.rpy" so which one should i replace ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The scrypt part was for an older release... for quiet some time now it was changed into the names files... both need to be copied into the games folder though (same as before)

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Dear developer of this game,
I am downloading your game at the moment.
I have to say that at first I thought "meh, not my style"..

But then again, I am still downloading it ; I am giving it a chance.
I have to admit that although your game is not what I'd download & play usually it does have one thing interesting ;
A story.

And hopefully, one that does not focus on just "fucking around" ; a story & progression.
I also noticed that you're actively looking for opinions & interacting with the community.
I thank you for that, although it is a developer's duty to look out for his users ; I still find it very cool.

Oh, by the time I finished writing this your game finished downloading..
Time to have fun with your creation and hopefully enjoy it as much as you enjoy creating it for us & yourself

Sincerely,
Godus33.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
@MaraTDuoDev, I love your game so far.
As you can see it holds the first place in my signature versus more popular games: I like it better for its plot, immersion, balance between grind and gain and expecially for its management side. I'm enthusiast about it.

So, here's my 2 cent about what I hope to see in future releases if you are interested in suggestions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You already had a bug report about intelligence (which on the other hand is working for me) and freedom so I assume you're good on those topics.

I wanna end this post saying that I came back here while I was at 0.4 and I've played your game from 0.4 to 0.8 and then from beginning to end with quite a lot of satisfaction. As I said, I find it to be pretty entertaining!

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
@MaraTDuoDev, I love your game so far.
As you can see it holds the first place in my signature versus more popular games: I like it better for its plot, immersion, balance between grind and gain and expecially for its management side. I'm enthusiast about it.

So, here's my 2 cent about what I hope to see in future releases if you are interested in suggestions:
  • Since you made me paranoid (just in game fortunately) I would absolutely love the possibility to corrupt Emma and Jasey and gain their blind loyalty: I don't trust those two, expecially with that universal serum around. I understand it may be useful not to have just brainless minions around me, but I've already thought I can kind of fix it with the dominance trigger since it's stated that subjects under that treatment will regain some indepency while remaining loyal to me;
  • It would be nice to have all characters listed in our diary: as for now we miss Jasey, Branka, Cynthia and Luka as main chars and Alexandra Gierek, Barista, Manager and Librarian as secondary chars (those are the ones who count in menpower if I'm not wrong). It would be nice to have them (or even only main ones) listed with a brief description and our control degree over them. It would also be great to have control over currently missing main chars the same way we can control Celia and the others (traits, skills, triggers and body): I can see it as a good mid game addition (when you'll most likely start to differentiate your subjects based on their roles and split them: more labor force is needed with the upcoming night life and who knows which other future stuff);
  • It would be useful to add a row with six body (normal, ideal, strong, BBW, young, bimbo) icons (black and white style as the others already present should work fine) to each char to keep easy track of her/his body modifications;
  • It would be nice to be able to reset a char to its base stats except for loyalty (to keep it balanced it should cost research points and supplies and we shouldn't be able to choose what to reset losing every progress in traits (again except loyalty), skills, triggers and body type and we'll need to invest new resources in them from scratch);
  • Lastly, more detailed informations in production and facilities tabs (e.g. we currently don't have library daily stats) would be appreciated.
Those are the main changes that would improve the game imo; of course everything I've typed is just a suggestion and I'm not demanding anything.

You already had a bug report about intelligence (which on the other hand is working for me) and freedom so I assume you're good on those topics.

I wanna end this post saying that I came back here while I was at 0.4 and I've played your game from 0.4 to 0.8 and then from beginning to end with quite a lot of satisfaction. As I said, I find it to be pretty entertaining!
Glad you are liking it! Those suggestions are fine, to be honest most of them are already in my To do list, i just havent had time to update the journal, although the idea to reset a character is actually a good one haha

This month the update is already in process, I might not be able to add all of these into it, but I'll try, and if not, definitely for 0.11 all of these additions will be there! Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Reactions: AnonGuy

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Dear developer of this game,
I am downloading your game at the moment.
I have to say that at first I thought "meh, not my style"..

But then again, I am still downloading it ; I am giving it a chance.
I have to admit that although your game is not what I'd download & play usually it does have one thing interesting ;
A story.

And hopefully, one that does not focus on just "fucking around" ; a story & progression.
I also noticed that you're actively looking for opinions & interacting with the community.
I thank you for that, although it is a developer's duty to look out for his users ; I still find it very cool.

Oh, by the time I finished writing this your game finished downloading..
Time to have fun with your creation and hopefully enjoy it as much as you enjoy creating it for us & yourself

Sincerely,
Godus33.
I'm glad you decided to try it! Hopefully you liked it and, even if not, if you have any feedback, ideas, suggestions, please leave a comment here!

I'm trying my best to make a good mix of management and meaningful story telling, although at times I think Im failing at character development, at least with Celia and Katy

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes