JoJos123

Jan 2, 2018
I am not able to get Intelligence Points. Tried to assing task wist all Girls, still no intelligence Points. ok i cheated a bit with the Serum, supplies and the Money. is this the reason?

Reactions: Ames003

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Realy surprised, on the positive, you continue with this. (politicly speaking). just a question, any plans to make the sister less brainwashed? i know she likes roleplay but more heart loving to the mc. get my point?

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
I am not able to get Intelligence Points.
I gain no intelligence in a week.
Intelligence is working for me, I gather it through Marjana in Production/Insurgency/Raids.
Such people should not make an income out of serving shit like this.
This game is brilliant in many ways. Try to offer constructive criticisms instead of being a dick.
Get my point?
If I'm not wrong - looking at research tab in agenda - in the future you'll be probably able to research traits, which means you'll be able to switch Katy from role playing to romance.

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
The log book is broken it doesn't work, all I am getting is error and it happens after I'm talking to Vera about corrupting facilities like the library and the Cafe.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Hi, i need to visit the club but i can't find it someone can help me please ?
Have you corrupted the library completely? You can get to the club from there and once you find you can go directly from the business sector.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Have you corrupted the library completely? You can get to the club from there and once you find you can go directly from the business sector.
Yes the library is 100 control ... but when i'm going to the libray i'm only see the old women and i've " leave " that's all ... that's strange because i've unlock the club so i don't know

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Between, would the future update focus more on Traits? I also cannot help but wondering if you can change Triggers in the near future.

ffds

Oct 31, 2017
Has anyone maybe a clean 0.9 save? I am having trouble after the journal changes and I talk for the first time to vera.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok i have both the mom and the sis maxed out on voyurism yet when i assign them to intel it does not increase at all

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes