MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Is a bugfixed version coming any time soon or should i do with manual fixes for now?
the new version is out (0.10) so is technically already out
For android, i dont think there is anything you can do, maybe try emulate a keyboard? but AFAIK there isnt another way to access the console

Also I updated renpy and AFAIK or I've been told the new 0.10 isnt working in android, that i am not sure why

Reactions: Prevat

Vict88

Nov 27, 2018
Anybody else having problems getting intelligence points? I have tried everything and I havent gotten a single point.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Bad news.... it seems like the incest patch doesn't work for saved games in the newest version. It's fine if you restart, but man... all that progress for nada. It wouldn't be so bad if the dialogue wasn't so terrible without it "You think your younger tenant is imagining your tenant's cock?" o_O

Nevermind, I figured it out, you need to select the update names option in browse the internet. Thank God!

Reactions: Darkaura

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Anybody else having problems getting intelligence points? I have tried everything and I havent gotten a single point.
I don't think it's possible in version .9a. In the latest version it actually mentions intelligence points as a daily progress report.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes