rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
it happens when you corrupt the coffee shop

there a bug for the new diary

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 670, in script
    call screen screen_new_diary
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/script/screens/screen journal.rpy", line 30, in execute
    screen screen_new_diary:
    screen screen_new_diary:
  File "game/script/screens/screen journal.rpy", line 33, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/script/screens/screen journal.rpy", line 145, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/script/screens/screen journal.rpy", line 146, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/script/screens/screen journal.rpy", line 179, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/script/screens/screen journal.rpy", line 182, in execute
    $ status_report = set_status_report()
  File "game/script/screens/screen journal.rpy", line 182, in <module>
  File "game/script/screens/screen journal report.rpy", line 31, in set_status_report
    if s_09 == False and claire_corr == 100:
NameError: global name 's_09' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 670, in script
    call screen screen_new_diary
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TakeOver-09a-pc\TakeOver-0.9a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TakeOver-09a-pc\TakeOver-0.9a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TakeOver-09a-pc\TakeOver-0.9a-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TakeOver-09a-pc\TakeOver-0.9a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TakeOver-09a-pc\TakeOver-0.9a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TakeOver-09a-pc\TakeOver-0.9a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2538, in interact
    scene_lists.replace_transient()
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TakeOver-09a-pc\TakeOver-0.9a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 822, in replace_transient
    self.remove(layer, tag)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TakeOver-09a-pc\TakeOver-0.9a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1107, in remove
    self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TakeOver-09a-pc\TakeOver-0.9a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1031, in hide_or_replace
    d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TakeOver-09a-pc\TakeOver-0.9a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 443, in _hide
    self.update()
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TakeOver-09a-pc\TakeOver-0.9a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen screen_new_diary:
    screen screen_new_diary:
  File "game/script/screens/screen journal.rpy", line 33, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/script/screens/screen journal.rpy", line 145, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/script/screens/screen journal.rpy", line 146, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/script/screens/screen journal.rpy", line 179, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/script/screens/screen journal.rpy", line 182, in execute
  File "game/script/screens/screen journal.rpy", line 182, in <module>
  File "game/script/screens/screen journal report.rpy", line 31, in set_status_report
    if s_09 == False and claire_corr == 100:
NameError: global name 's_09' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Take Over 0.9a

CastleBravo54

Jul 7, 2018
The files were converted to the "webp" format. "Studio Dystopia" did NOT change the file extensions from "png" or "jpg" to "webp".

You can use IrfanView if you are using a version of Windows. (It is shareware, search for "Irfanview" in Google or other search engine.)
You can view individual files using the Chrome browser.
You can convert individual files to "jpg" using an on-line coverter (again, use a search engine on the web).
You can use a program on you computer to convert them. One possibity could be "Image Magick". Another would be to use "dwebp" from Google. To find others, use a search engine and look for "webp converter" or "webp to jpg".
Alright, thank you.

visitingtwice

Mar 13, 2017
Thank you for the update. It's a little annoying that every update just teases more content that will be present in the next one; but it's a great business model.

With that said, apologies if you've answered this already but do you have a rough estimate of how frequently this game will update in the future? If it's irregular/'when it's done' that's fine, but if you are trying to stick to a[n approximately] regular or planned release schedule I'd love to know it.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
While the incest patch deosn't work, it's not really a deal breaker for me. I found the game to be quite entertianing and to be honest, i'm more interested in taking over the city.

The issue i'm having is obtaining enough supplies for the science and intelligence.
What do you mean it doesn't work? Unzip, put it inside the game folder. Honestly it should be a deal breaker because the dialog is silly without it.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Thank you for the update. It's a little annoying that every update just teases more content that will be present in the next one; but it's a great business model.

With that said, apologies if you've answered this already but do you have a rough estimate of how frequently this game will update in the future? If it's irregular/'when it's done' that's fine, but if you are trying to stick to a[n approximately] regular or planned release schedule I'd love to know it.
Based on their Patreon they've been updating the game once a month. Every release seems to come around the 22nd-26th.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
While the incest patch deosn't work, it's not really a deal breaker for me. I found the game to be quite entertianing and to be honest, i'm more interested in taking over the city.

The issue i'm having is obtaining enough supplies for the science and intelligence.
the patch does work! it is a littly tricky, but there are instructions about how to make it work, but im glad you are liking it nonetheless!

AFAIK you cant open the console in renpy unless you simulate a keyboard I think.
Also, I just installed renpy 7 and apparently building for android isnt working, i will try to fix that tomorrow

I update each month, also I tease becase I cant just roll out all of the game at once :p its a WIP until its done haha

Reactions: fanboi and deluges

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
What's the version number of the update and what's new in the update? Can I corrupt Margaret and Erika more and also corrupt Vera totally.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Is 0.10 out, the OP doesn't show it. Where can I get it?
Patreon or wait another week. It's not going to end up here early because this is the dev's thread and that would be dumb (and poor etiquette).

Yes, you can corrupt Vera completely (or pursue a romantic relationship with her, if you didn't choose one with Emma)... you can't do anything more with the University ladies yet.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Patreon or wait another week. It's not going to end up here early because this is the dev's thread and that would be dumb (and poor etiquette).

Yes, you can corrupt Vera completely (or pursue a romantic relationship with her, if you didn't choose one with Emma)... you can't do anything more with the University ladies yet.
I have chosen to pursue romantic relationship with Emma so I want to corrupt Vera. How can I corrupt her more, I have already corrupted her 60%, so what I want to know is can I corrupt her more in this same version i.e. 0.9 or wait for 0.10 to do it?

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I have chosen to pursue romantic relationship with Emma so I want to corrupt Vera. How can I corrupt her more, I have already corrupted her 60%, so what I want to know is can I corrupt her more in this same version i.e. 0.9 or wait for 0.10 to do it?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I wouldn't say that. Sure, it is nice to "support" a dev and respect his wish. But this is a pirate site and it is stated many times that if a new game version is leacked to this site then it also will be upladed.

Other ways would be most likely difficulty to justified. Meaning if the site would respect the devs wishes, each devs would have their own whishes (from I share it on day 0 to I don't want) and it would not help as only some othersite would overtake this role.

war117

Nov 9, 2017

so to pursue a romantic relationship with Vera m.c must not pursue a romantic relationship with Emma

Reactions: deluges

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
Early in the game when I first encountered Emma, I had a choice about Romancing her(or having sex with her,can't remember correctly tbh). I chose the "I want to use her" or something like that(not the romance route). Does it mean I can no longer corrupt her and am I going to miss some scenes with her? I've been doing a full corruption route and I do remember getting a scene with her(with the other dude), but I'm starting to wonder if I need a new save to gain access to all her corruption scenes?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
What's the version number of the update and what's new in the update? Can I corrupt Margaret and Erika more and also corrupt Vera totally.
Margaret and Erika are not corruptible yet, they will be soon tho, I wont add new characters until all of the current ones get more content

Reactions: Darkaura
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes