deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Nope I still have the little black book in the left corner. (not sure it that changed) but every time I attempt to open it that screen pops up. So I am literally stuck right where I am... forever.
What's curious (infuriating, for some) is why it's affecting at different points in the game. For me, I didn't have an issue until the black book turned into the journal, but you haven't even gotten that far. Like Sypolts said, why is it that I can play the game just fine, but he's having an issue that I didn't encounter? So strange.

I could try to upload my saves folder and see if that helps? I saved a lot, so chances are you wouldn't miss much of anything.

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
What's curious (infuriating, for some) is why it's affecting at different points in the game. For me, I didn't have an issue until the black book turned into the journal, but you haven't even gotten that far. Like Sypolts said, why is it that I can play the game just fine, but he's having an issue that I didn't encounter? So strange.

I could try to upload my saves folder and see if that helps? I saved a lot, so chances are you wouldn't miss much of anything.
do it, upload them pls.
want to see if it my save broke or something.

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
I did get to the point in the game where it told me I was to use my "new" journal but it never gave me a new one. It even went through the tutorial on how to use the new one and what the tabs were for ect... I just don't have it.
I am at the point in the game that I took over the Police building, started corrupting the library and own the coffee shop, But I can't DO anything to make money assign tasks ect... So I am always broke

Jul 30, 2018

yes please do upload them maybe it will work

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Okay, saves are . Saves(1) is for .10, the other is .09.

Atz

Jun 8, 2017
Hey guys i have a problem. I get exception when i open diary after talked with vera about corrupting the cafe.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes