MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
@MaraTDuoDev
kinda found an inconsistency bug...
You can research and train girls as Exhibitionists even before you met Luka, yet since he is the one extracting them from the side of action he is always mentioned.
And dureing Mirajana's Event the player even mentioned he already has a PPF badge, which will only become an option after takeing them over.
Damn, yeah I kinda overlooked the fact that Luka was extracting them, gonna really need to fix that then

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

ffds

Oct 31, 2017
Soo..... I keep hitting this error, every time I try to open the updated journal.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 670, in script
call screen screen_new_diary
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/script/screens/screen journal.rpy", line 30, in execute
screen screen_new_diary:
screen screen_new_diary:
File "game/script/screens/screen journal.rpy", line 33, in execute
frame:
File "game/script/screens/screen journal.rpy", line 145, in execute
hbox:
File "game/script/screens/screen journal.rpy", line 146, in execute
vbox:
File "game/script/screens/screen journal.rpy", line 179, in execute
hbox:
File "game/script/screens/screen journal.rpy", line 182, in execute
$ status_report = set_status_report()
File "game/script/screens/screen journal.rpy", line 182, in <module>
File "game/script/screens/screen journal report.rpy", line 31, in set_status_report
if s_09 == False and claire_corr == 100:
NameError: global name 's_09' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\TakeOver-0.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\TakeOver-0.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\TakeOver-0.10-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\TakeOver-0.10-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2755, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\TakeOver-0.10-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\TakeOver-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\TakeOver-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\TakeOver-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\TakeOver-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\TakeOver-0.10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\TakeOver-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in <lambda>
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\TakeOver-0.10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\TakeOver-0.10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen screen_new_diary:
screen screen_new_diary:
frame:
hbox:
vbox:
hbox:
File "game/script/screens/screen journal report.rpy", line 31, in set_status_report

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Take Over 0.10
Wed Jan 30 11:14:43 2019
Try this:
Open the console and type: s_09 = False

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Damn, yeah I kinda overlooked the fact that Luka was extracting them, gonna really need to fix that then
Also started a Vera & Emma Love Route from there... I can still research Male serum and Corrupt Luka when calling Emma even AFTER I took over the PPF as Vera's ally

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Couldn't click anything with the club and there was no info on how to get it or how much it costs or anything. It just stated at the summary that you have to repair it and you need to visit the place but you can't visit the place as it's not there. By editing money I was able to find out that you needed 2500 bucks to refurbish the place.

I saw a lot of spelling errors and some spots where the words were in the wrong spot in the sentence.

Not sure what else there is to do as the summary is showing the wrong info.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
Same problem here, Vera isn't at PPF HQ when you finish corrupting the library and cafe
I did some tests, it's actually bugged in v0.10. I tried it in v0.9 and I'm able to date Vera as supposed.
You can run v0.9 till you get your first date with her and then copy paste that save to v0.10.

nuraydin

Jul 29, 2017
when i try to open image files of the game it says those files either corrupted or not supported, does anyone having the same problem ?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@nuraydin

That because of whatever process that is used to crunch the file down corrupts them or something you need to load them into something like XnConvert and convert the .PNG to .PNG again to fix whatever gets broken in them after being crunched or whatever the hell is done to them. Once that is done then you'll be able to open the files but you'll also have to rename them as they'll have .PNG.PNG on the end of the file names.

I usually use it to convert files from WEBP to PNG to alter them and then convert them back to WEBP but also use it on the .PNG ones that people break/corrupt when crunching them.

Reactions: nuraydin

madjay510

Mar 4, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    screen screen_new_diary:
    screen screen_new_diary:
    frame:
    hbox:
    vbox:
    hbox:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Jacob\Downloads\TakeOver-010-pc\TakeOver-0.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Jacob\Downloads\TakeOver-010-pc\TakeOver-0.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Jacob\Downloads\TakeOver-010-pc\TakeOver-0.10-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Jacob\Downloads\TakeOver-010-pc\TakeOver-0.10-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2755, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Jacob\Downloads\TakeOver-010-pc\TakeOver-0.10-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Jacob\Downloads\TakeOver-010-pc\TakeOver-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Jacob\Downloads\TakeOver-010-pc\TakeOver-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\Jacob\Downloads\TakeOver-010-pc\TakeOver-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\Jacob\Downloads\TakeOver-010-pc\TakeOver-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\Jacob\Downloads\TakeOver-010-pc\TakeOver-0.10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Jacob\Downloads\TakeOver-010-pc\TakeOver-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\Jacob\Downloads\TakeOver-010-pc\TakeOver-0.10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Jacob\Downloads\TakeOver-010-pc\TakeOver-0.10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen screen_new_diary:
    screen screen_new_diary:
    frame:
    hbox:
    vbox:
    hbox:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Take Over 0.10
Wed Jan 30 16:45:19 2019

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@madjay510

This error has already been posted a few times already as well as a way to fix it. You can either go to your home and let the game update itself or open the console and type in s_09 = False

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Couldn't click anything with the club and there was no info on how to get it or how much it costs or anything. It just stated at the summary that you have to repair it and you need to visit the place but you can't visit the place as it's not there. By editing money I was able to find out that you needed 2500 bucks to refurbish the place.

I saw a lot of spelling errors and some spots where the words were in the wrong spot in the sentence.

For those who want to know where the club is:

The club is in the library, but its unlocked once you are done with Jayce.

To repair it you need $2500 and go to the journal, and in facilities, there you can find the club

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016

Thanks for the report, I will need to go and check the spelling, AFAIK the main story should all be edited (by someone else) and there shouldn't be too many spelling mistakes, but the exhibitionist training could have since those were unedited.

About Nela, yeah the game assumes you change her name, I didn't wrote a "she keeps her name" route, I might now that you point it out tho.

By the story, she cant keep her original looks, since well, you know, they are faking their death :p so just looking the same would be a give away.

Thanks for reporting bugs about the journal, should change them soon. Also yeah there I am realizing that at times the CG isn't matching the writing, that'll be fixed too as soon as is recorded

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes