myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Guess that's one way to keep me out of the club.

@HaremKing112

If Vera is at 100% then that is all there is and you can keep watching the scene over and over again if you want if she's not at full then you need to finish the club quest to be able to corrupt her some more after that.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
it's already full. the scene just keep repeating whenever i choose the corrupt option again
i see, well i need to check it up, as myu said some scenes are repeatable until you get to a certain point, but I need to see this bug. AFAIK other people have reached the end of the content tho :/ have you used cheats?

Reactions: RiBU

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Guess that's one way to keep me out of the club.

@HaremKing112

If Vera is at 100% then that is all there is and you can keep watching the scene over and over again if you want if she's not at full then you need to finish the club quest to be able to corrupt her some more after that.
Well you'll be able to assign your other girls to the club too, and for that matter Nela is going to be for something different, since Claire is the one who is more in charge of the club

Reactions: RiBU

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
@MaraTDuoDev few bugs I've noticed in v0.10, in case it's helpful for you:
  • Updating from v0.8 to .9 and .10, there's a money bug: if you don't change anything in their respective tabs from what you set in v0.8, in .9 and .10 Luka is buying supplies at 0$ and also you keep gaining a lot of money daily from facilities tab (in v0.8 you where gaining that much due to freedom bug): now freedom is fixed but those value are still the same as before (I've fixed it in game removing every tick from policies and then applying it again, and now my gain is around 200$ a day vs >600 which I had in v0.8 due to the bug, which makes sense);
  • If you start from scratch in v0.10, it's impossible to start dating Vera: I had to trigger the first date in v0.9 and saving, then moving to .10 was fine. If you start in .10 instead, after taking over the library at the PPF there's only a 'leave' option, so Club tab won't be unlocked and you cannot progress the story in any way, nor dating Vera;
  • If you pick corruption route over trust route, at the end of the current content (corrupting Vera, Cynthia and Branka) status report keep saying it's time to date Vera again, as if you picked trust route, which is not the case. Instead if you picked trust route after dating Vera, Cynthia and Branka twice it signals the end of v0.10 content correctly.

HaremKing112

Feb 21, 2018
i see, well i need to check it up, as myu said some scenes are repeatable until you get to a certain point, but I need to see this bug. AFAIK other people have reached the end of the content tho :/ have you used cheats?
i didn't use cheats on girls just money,suspicion and supplies

David Carr

Jun 28, 2018
Check the journal and see what it says on the first page.
It says that I need to improve my relation with Vera and that I can find her in the PPF HQ.

Have even tried a suggestion that I should try it in version 9 but I keep getting the message that I need to do someting else

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
It says that I need to improve my relation with Vera and that I can find her in the PPF HQ.

Have even tried a suggestion that I should try it in version 9 but I keep getting the message that I need to do someting else
Is there a corrupt animation in the PPF HQ? If so I think you might have to replay the event again and it "should" update.

nuraydin

Jul 29, 2017
@nuraydin

That because of whatever process that is used to crunch the file down corrupts them or something you need to load them into something like XnConvert and convert the .PNG to .PNG again to fix whatever gets broken in them after being crunched or whatever the hell is done to them. Once that is done then you'll be able to open the files but you'll also have to rename them as they'll have .PNG.PNG on the end of the file names.

I usually use it to convert files from WEBP to PNG to alter them and then convert them back to WEBP but also use it on the .PNG ones that people break/corrupt when crunching them.

Thanks mate(y)

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
The only links to Unren i can find are for Mac or Linux. Are we sure its not a bug because I didn't have this issue on 0.9?

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
I'm hopeless. I'm kinda new here on F95, but first thing I've learned was how to properly use search box.
It really piss me off seeing the same question repeated over and over and over as if everyone around here is a brainless creature.

About that damned console problem: use search box or scroll the last 5 pages or so. It has been asked tons of times by now, and a solution has been provided yet. It's no more complicated than edit a file with notepad++. Enjoy.

Purg25

Dec 29, 2018
so how do we report a crash .... kinda no fun to play when you can't access the journal part of the game cause it keeps crashing...

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes