Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
so how do we report a crash .... kinda no fun to play when you can't access the journal part of the game cause it keeps crashing...
You don't have to... just useing the search function of this thread would answer most of your questions, as most have already been asked (several times actually) and answered (most with an actual solution for a fix)

Purg25

Dec 29, 2018
You don't have to... just useing the search function of this thread would answer most of your questions, as most have already been asked (several times actually) and answered (most with an actual solution for a fix)
it's not that simple to figure out since i actually found a broken spot and i'm probably not the only one who's come across it but why are we suppose to fix the game why not give the info back to the dev so he or she can make the proper changes to the game so that others don't have to jump through hoops to fix something. plus i don't want to play in this persons code to fix something. it's kinda rude.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
it's not that simple to figure out since i actually found a broken spot and i'm probably not the only one who's come across it but why are we suppose to fix the game why not give the info back to the dev so he or she can make the proper changes to the game so that others don't have to jump through hoops to fix something. plus i don't want to play in this persons code to fix something. it's kinda rude.
thanks, yes it's been fixed in the latest version, the version leaked here has the bug so, that's a problem

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
@MaraTDuoDev : Glad to see a "fresh" take on Lab's Rat 1. However I would have wished the transformation for the characters (mainly the """Roomie""") would have been more tangible. In most of her clothing you do not notice the difference. I don't mean GIGGA breast but maybe more large so her cloths are more stretch and/or more tight.

Also. To get a character to work in a club or as a prostitute, is it further along in the story?
Lastly, is there any pregnency risk during the game, or is it something that will play out in the ending? (Like Lab's Rat)
Thanks!

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
@MaraTDuoDev : Glad to see a "fresh" take on Lab's Rat 1. However I would have wished the transformation for the characters (mainly the """Roomie""") would have been more tangible. In most of her clothing you do not notice the difference. I don't mean GIGGA breast but maybe more large so her cloths are more stretch and/or more tight.

Also. To get a character to work in a club or as a prostitute, is it further along in the story?
Lastly, is there any pregnency risk during the game, or is it something that will play out in the ending? (Like Lab's Rat)
Thanks!
There will be endings with pregnancy, but no stat its being used right now, and prostitution is not available yet, will be in the next version tho!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Matraptor

You are using mind control it only affects their mind. Later you can unlock a machine that can increase a girls fat packets if you want as well as one for increasing muscles there will be other settings later but right now they are not in the game yet.

Also not everyone likes it when the girls you are corrupting start looking different or become ugly looking.

Reactions: ricplacekick

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
@Matraptor

You are using mind control it only affects their mind. Later you can unlock a machine that can increase a girls fat packets if you want as well as one for increasing muscles there will be other settings later but right now they are not in the game yet.

Also not everyone likes it when the girls you are corrupting start looking different or become ugly looking.
I'm talking about the CREED machine. You are quite aware that when you change her appearance to "ideal" what will happen. What I explained above is that the change is barely noticeable, and many art asset does not represent it after the changes.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Matraptor

Many of those scenes need a normal version a ideal version a muscle version and if more body types are added will mean needing more versions for each scene which takes time and right now they are probably more focused on continuing the story then doing multiple different body type versions for each scene otherwise the game will never go anywhere if they spend all their time on multiple body versions for the different scenes.

I tried the ideal and muscle version 1 time each and then reloaded the save file to revert them back as I'm not really interested in either body type. The version I'm waiting for is the petite body version.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
@Matraptor

Many of those scenes need a normal version a ideal version a muscle version and if more body types are added will mean needing more versions for each scene which takes time and right now they are probably more focused on continuing the story then doing multiple different body type versions for each scene otherwise the game will never go anywhere if they spend all their time on multiple body versions for the different scenes.

I tried the ideal and muscle version 1 time each and then reloaded the save file to revert them back as I'm not really interested in either body type. The version I'm waiting for is the petite body version.
No need to try to defend them, I merely suggested them something and its fine to disagree ;) And I will say that yes it takes more time, but if you put an option in, you better support it in a better way :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
@Matraptor

Well strong bodytype improves results for raids and sabotage mission so it's adviceable to use that modification for any girl on any such tasks

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Evangelion-01

I prefer to wait for the petite body type as that's what I'm going to change all of the girls to when it becomes activated. Even if it's not the best it the best one to look at.

Purg25

Dec 29, 2018
thanks, yes it's been fixed in the latest version, the version leaked here has the bug so, that's a problem
well then is it possible you either update to the latest working version that doesn't have this bug or give the latest free release so people can finish the game upto that point because as you know that bug pretty much breaks the game and makes it pointless to play. also thank you for your response

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
give the latest free release
You can find last public release on .
that bug pretty much breaks the game and makes it pointless to play
Excluding trust route with Vera, I've been able to play v0.10 till the end without any bug. As for trust route, I've played it till the end of v0.9 without any bug, then transferred those saves to v0.10 and played till the end without any bug.

b799095l

Feb 1, 2019
I just get the full journal and later it crack, I can't check the journal anymore. And I just learn buy all research and done all the training. What should I do now? My supplies decrease everyday and my intelligence just keep get a little. Can anyone tell How to fix the journal crack? I have try download v.0.9 and update to v.10. still got crack, and I can't get into the console. And I go into PPF HQ, it crack.

Mar 3, 2018
So, my journal states that I need to date Vera... But I went with Corrupting Vera and the rest of the PPF. And I don't see any option to date Vera. Is this an issue? Or am I missing something here?

b799095l

Feb 1, 2019
how do I play the game without cracking ? Just so annoying and I don't what should I do in the game without get in the Journal...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
@Evangelion-01

I prefer to wait for the petite body type as that's what I'm going to change all of the girls to when it becomes activated. Even if it's not the best it the best one to look at.
Even currently you can switch bodys types again... just the Standard build is not available, so you can have a strong character on sabotage untill you have enough freedom and switch her to petite and set her to a security job, as petite does raise chances there

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes