4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
GameArt.png

Overview:
"a long time ago, thanks to the heroic deeds of a hero led by angels,
a long war between humans and succubi ended with the humans victorious, after such events,
humans slowly stopped believing in angels since they no longer made their appearance.
With the angels growing weaker and weaker due to a lack of human faith,
humans no longer have such strong protection against succubuses, that's where they decided to attack
once again, setting a curse on the earth and making the people behave in an oddly horny way.
the succubuses objective now is a boy with a special kind of semen named Alex,
will he be able to resist the advances of the horny girls? or will he just let himself get dominated?"​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-28
Release Date: 2023-03-28
Developer: CallieTheCute - - -
Version: 0.4b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

7d854071274d4ff347bd53b14943fc05.png 9f2fd96b9344e7b171fbd06e634638a5.png 10e2198bc478cb0eb2e22315fa39d953.png 238813db4f5ce081a9edcf9da51f6adf.png !CG_Sissy_3-1.png !CG_Single_Girl_1-2-2.png !CG_Midnight&Lullaby_2-2.png !CG_Tourist_Girl_1-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Pretty solid first release! The content is good and the characters are fun. The gameplay is quite standard, but not very well balanced: you can beat anyone easily with just 1-2 skills, so exploring to find orbs containing new skills is not really useful for now. Also I feel like the scenes are missing something: like a CG or something after the guy ejaculates; it just ends with the guy saying that it was all just a dream so losing doesn't really feel like losing. Anyways good job, looking forward for the development!

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Pretty solid first release! The content is good and the characters are fun. The gameplay is quite standard, but not very well balanced: you can beat anyone easily with just 1-2 skills, so exploring to find orbs containing new skills is not really useful for now. Also I feel like the scenes are missing something: like a CG or something after the guy ejaculates; it just ends with the guy saying that it was all just a dream so losing doesn't really feel like losing. Anyways good job, looking forward for the development!
The screen that just fades to black after cumming is kinda intentional since I'm preparing a small image that shows the protagonist cumming, it wont be something too crazy but I hope it will do the trick.
About the balance instead, the game will be pretty lengthy so I have time to slowly increase the difficulty of the game in later stages, thanks for your honest opinion, it is really appreciated!

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Game looks promising for anyone into feet. I like the dialogues but I really dislike repetitiveness in games.
Anyway I still enjoyed the game and I'll never complain about getting a foot focused game. Looking foward to more content!
Whoops-.. maybe I should've made a small tutorial about that, after getting an Orb, you can equip them by opening the menu and then selecting the "equipments" menu option, after doing that, you'll be able to equip the various Orbs that you've got, by equipping different Orbs, you'll change your moveset like in pokemon games.
The game has still some future features being worked on, like events during the various stages to spice things a little bit or many more ideas that I'll probably add, I'll do my best to make the repetitive gameplay as diverse and fun as possible!

King_222

Feb 18, 2019
Whoops-.. maybe I should've made a small tutorial about that, after getting an Orb, you can equip them by opening the menu and then selecting the "equipments" menu option, after doing that, you'll be able to equip the various Orbs that you've got, by equipping different Orbs, you'll change your moveset like in pokemon games.
The game has still some future features being worked on, like events during the various stages to spice things a little bit or many more ideas that I'll probably add, I'll do my best to make the repetitive gameplay as diverse and fun as possible!
Solid first release, I like it !

a few remarks :
-Did you explain how the power system work with equipped orbs? I thought I was stuck on the Equipment screen :D
-The english is great, but you should replace the words "in poor words" by things like "simply put" "in layman's terms" instead !

Looking forward for the next releases

Last edited:

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
honestly looking forward for more, if thats possible
You guys are giving me so much hope for this game, I'll do my best to release v0.2 as soon as possible ;P

Solid first release, I like it !

a few remarks :
-Did you explain how the power system work with equipped orbs? I thought I was stuck on the Equipment screen :D
-The english is great, but you should replace the words "in poor words" by things like "simply put" "in layman's terms" instead !

Looking forward for the next releases
Mmh, yeah some people don't get the maxinum number of equippable orbs thing at first so I'll probably include it in the Orbs tutorial as well! basically, the 0/2 to the side, indicates how many Orbs you can equip at the moment, this number can be upgraded in future builds thanks to tutors or teachers.
Thanks for the compliment! I'm really flattered as english isn't my first language, "simply put" sounds better than "in poor words" now that I think about it, thanks for your suggestion!

Reactions: King_222

troy251

Apr 6, 2019
good game and exciting for future updates! other than that, I've always wondered; what program is required for the design of these cute characters art that I have come across in many other femdom games? like=(femdom university, trampling town, escape from misantria etc.)

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
good game and exciting for future updates! other than that, I've always wondered; what program is required for the design of these cute characters art that I have come across in many other femdom games? like=(femdom university, trampling town, escape from misantria etc.)
The programs used by the developers of Femdom University and Escape from Misantria are different from the one I used, I used the same program as Trampling Town, the program is called 3D Custom Girl but the mods for it I found them in the site "3D Custom xyz"

Reactions: troy251
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes