4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Update on the current mess Part 2
I just gave your update a read and I hope your living situation has improved since posting it. I have never been to Italy but I am guessing their are having a housing shortage like the rest of the world is.

As for having smaller lust energy fields, I think that is a great idea.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CallieTheCute

UserOfThy

Jan 15, 2024
Update on the current mess Part 2
Sorry I'm late to hear this news, but wow, you are incredible to be doing all these things in your situation. In your position, I would have found myself quite unproductive. I'm happy to hear the good news. Thanks for being such a cool person. Take care, and I'll be waiting to hear from you again.

Also, I just wanted to add that your game has some great original mechanics. I would have never guessed that such a game could be such a hit for me. It just hits all the spots. The phone trap is exciting, the walking isn't tiring as I thought it would be, there are many characters for each section with original moves. The story is funny and enjoyable. The dream fight with the succubus is great. I could go on and on, but it's just fantastic. And now, I find myself eagerly waiting for more—more than with the majority of games. ;)

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes