2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017

Portada Patreon.jpg
Overview:
Take Your Time
is a VN/RPG where the MC, quite useless in every way, ends up on a desert island and experiences a series of events that end up changing his life. He will meet beautiful women, fearsome enemies, and even will learn to use magic on that island.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-28
Release Date: 2022-01-21
Developer: Rikketz - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.8d
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Additional Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

CG1.jpg CG4Aurolabutt.jpg aaaaa.png Base.png Lipha.jpg Fondo.jpg Taripsa1.png Imagen.jpg Image.jpg Test221.png TTTTT.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
There are a few things that needs to be fixed and I'm working on it right now.
I recommend you to down the volume from windows directly. I'll fix this on the next update really soon

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
ok i'm stuck at where to select a area .. i click the desert an it saids i pass. theres nothing here... click the woods an can't go there this soon.. like wtf... n/m a small patch of the beach lol

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
well that was unexpected xD i got to the second blue dot an a plant does 5hp per attack an killed me . forgot to save an ended the game as i had to start over

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
I like the tags, i will check it out after some more polish and content

hathios

May 20, 2017
It is nice to change some settings.
I can't set the Volume.
I like my games to play them silent without sound because I hear music from a different scource.

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
For the font for dialogue, the u and v look too similar.

You have enough health only for one fight. Double it so he can at least survive two fights to avoid constantly going back to see the same Lega heal scene (should be a different, shorter variant for second time and on).

If the sense of humor is constantly breaking the fourth wall, be careful with overusing it.

Otherwise, an interesting take on RPG Maker.

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
For the font for dialogue, the u and v look too similar.

You have enough health only for one fight. Double it so he can at least survive two fights to avoid constantly going back to see the same Lega heal scene (should be a different, shorter variant for second time and on).

If the sense of humor is constantly breaking the fourth wall, be careful with overusing it.

Otherwise, an interesting take on RPG Maker.
Thanks for your feedback. I will take note. I didn't use RPGMaker to do this game. I don't know why the mods wrote this tag to the game...

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes