2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
You should probably update the game tags to reach a wider audience.
Didn't play the game yet so I can't tell all the tags, but just from the pictures I see you are missing a "combat" or a "turn based combat" tag.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
Well its not for me, this game.
first of all, i dont get the humor in this, at all, i became frustrated instead on the MC.
i dont mind if have zero skills, besides building, which i hoped for, kind of a management game, where you rebuild the city or start a new city.
defend the city from various attackers.
had 2 crashes on the game, while playing, the game dont take kindly to be minimized.
I wish you goodluck with your project

Reactions: Rikketz

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Well its not for me, this game.
first of all, i dont get the humor in this, at all, i became frustrated instead on the MC.
i dont mind if have zero skills, besides building, which i hoped for, kind of a management game, where you rebuild the city or start a new city.
defend the city from various attackers.
had 2 crashes on the game, while playing, the game dont take kindly to be minimized.
I wish you goodluck with your project
Thank you for your feedback :)
The prologue is the first contact to show the players what I will include within the next chapters.
I already fixed some translation text that weren't translated and the bug that doesn't let the player to change the volume.
As soon as I upload the update, I'll continue working with the chapter 1 in which the player will be able to build much more things, improve the stats, defend the city and MUCH MUCH more adult content.

I still have to figure out a solution regarding the crashes when the game is minimized.

I'll keep you updated :) Best regards,

zanahoriochan

Aug 6, 2020
Tried it, looks really good atm, I'll definitely try the new future versions.

PS: maybe highlight a bit more that is very important to save the game, because if you die, you have to start over again.

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Sorry, is there full nudity in the game? Any sex scenes?
ATM there's not Full Nudity nor Sex Scenes in the current build as this is just the prologue.
But I'm working now on the next chapter, and there will be much more content (such a sex scenes, different paths, the affection system will be enabled, the MC stats can be improved, etc)

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Take Your Time has been updated!
Please send me a dm if you find some bugs in order to fix them ASAP.

Best regards,

Reactions: wolvesaber

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
just finished 0.2 loving the tease at the end.. can't wait for the next update. just gotta say.. there is a leveling system which doesn't show exp bar but the grind is well put for starters.. just have to save alot to stay going.

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
not sure how that works for sure... when i first played i died to a plant an didn't bother playin again but since .2 came out i went throw the hole thing.. the grind took the longest which i did had to save a billion times due to no autosave. we'll see how it is later when .3 comes out

Jul 25, 2019
Voyeurism means that it's happening outside or does it specify that someone is watching? Isn't exhbitionism specifically when someone is watching so voyeurism does not have to include anyone watching?

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Voyeurism is the practice of gaining sexual pleasure from watching others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
oh so voyeurists are the ones watching exhibitionists. I guess I never had it understood for my whole life till now lol
Exhibitionists take the risk to be seen, or even search to be seen.

Voyeurists want to see (nudity and/or sex), even people that don't want to be seen (like in a shower).

And sometimes these 2 collapse on each other ;)

• Red Heart

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I can't get the game to open. It shows as running in my task manager, but no window ever opens.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes