2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Charter two is accessible?
If you mean chapter two, not yet. For now just the half of the first chapter is playable.
I recommend to join our discord server to be aware of every update :)

Best regards,

Kyril87

Mar 29, 2018
The game is frequently frustrating and annoying -- but addictive. Problems are there to be solved!
I have completed all available upgrades in the first chart, but can find no means of progressing to the next one. Is this linked to chapters?

Reactions: Rikketz

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
For now it's linked to chapters. During the next update, the MC has to learn how to cast magic and soon you will see what's the 'Army' thing inside the Menu. :)

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Question, before eventually starting the game : is ther actual exhibionism in here ?
Cause a lot of people talk about exhibitionism when all we can see is a panty (which is obviously not exhibitionism), or sexual action (which is still not exhibitionism, except if its done in public ; and "outside" doesn't mean "in public" if no one can see anything).
In the pictures in the first post, I see indeed panties, and sexual actions. And ok, a rather promising but sober underboob. But no real exhibitionism.
I wouldn't want to be disapointed in searching activally something that isn't in the game...

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Question, before eventually starting the game : is ther actual exhibionism in here ?
Cause a lot of people talk about exhibitionism when all we can see is a panty (which is obviously not exhibitionism), or sexual action (which is still not exhibitionism, except if its done in public ; and "outside" doesn't mean "in public" if no one can see anything).
In the pictures in the first post, I see indeed panties, and sexual actions. And ok, a rather promising but sober underboob. But no real exhibitionism.
I wouldn't want to be disapointed in searching activally something that isn't in the game...
Nice question! Actually people confuse the meaning of exhibitionism. ATM there are a couple scenes where exhibitionism is shown, but not something really big like hundreds of people looking. There will be that kind of scenes in future updates :D

Best regards,

Reactions: Armelle69

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
id suggest either removing the opening bit of exposition before the prologue or trimming it down and putting it after the prologue. having that be the players first experience leaves a bad first impression its like starting a movie with a big thing of exposition its A. boring and B. bad writing.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hello Stiig,
Aurola (the elf) can help you during battles at a random rate (1/5) so I guess you had bad luck :D

You're right! Thanks for letting me know! I'll find a solution for the next update :)
Random damn luck! I call Bull shit to that! 3 attempts using all 3 heals and NOT ONCE did she help. This game is a broken as fuck. No levels to get more HP. No water to create more rat soup. So with only 3 rat stew you can't beat the damn rock as she never attacks once.

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
How the hell can this game rate so damn high? It's damn well impossible.. You don't level up.. You can't get more water to cook rat stew. You can't kill the damn rock with 3 rat stews! So tell me how does anyone rate this game a damn 5? Or is it the latest version is just fucking broken?
Hello molitar,
It seems that something is wrong with the code as other players are experiencing the same issue.
The problem is that Aurola is not helping in combat and she should help you (I did some changes in this update and they affect how the combat advance) .
In a couple days I'll upload a new version with this bug fixed. Thank you for letting me know :)

Best regards,

L337Leon

Jan 5, 2018
What a pity, I can't play the desktop version in my linux,
so I'm stuck to the browser version on e.g. newgrounds.

Where can I find a legendary creature ?

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
What a pity, I can't play the desktop version in my linux,
so I'm stuck to the browser version on e.g. newgrounds.
I'll provide a Linux and Mac build in future updates, but first I want to fix some bugs as I would like to give to the players a nice and stable version :)
Where can I find a legendary creature ?
The Legendary creature is somewhere inside the forest :p (Hint: Look close to where Aurola lives)

L337Leon

Jan 5, 2018
I'll provide a Linux and Mac build in future updates, but first I want to fix some bugs as I would like to give to the players a nice and stable version :)

The Legendary creature is somewhere inside the forest :p (Hint: Look close to where Aurola lives)
Thank you, now I had a chance to finish the current version. ;)
Keep up the great work. Though I miss a bit some more animations in the scenes. :p

• Red Heart

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Keep up the great work. Though I miss a bit some more animations in the scenes. :p
Thank you!! At some point I'll do animated scenes, but will Take My Time :D Hope you like the next updates! You can join the DC server in order to follow the development.

Kindly regards,

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Thank you!! At some point I'll do animated scenes, but will Take My Time :D Hope you like the next updates! You can join the DC server in order to follow the development.

Kindly regards,
Any idea when we will see the bug fix so I can actually play the game.. until she helps in that rock battle it's impossible.

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Take Your Time has been updated! Version 0.0.4d is out.
Changelog:
- Fixed a bug on which Aurola is not helping you in combat. Now she should do her actions.
- Fixed a bug that let the player click multiple times inside the same spot (only during the prologue and to return to Lega's home) causing the game to show multiple times the same dialog.
- Add Rat Soup before the combat with 'The Rock'. Now it should be much easier.
- For an unknown reason, the text showing how many 'Water' and 'Sugar' units you have was the same. Now this bug has been fixed.

Reactions: Puniasterus

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here, Paapi get your battle kink on ...

Take Your Time has been updated! Version 0.0.4d is out.
Changelog:
- Fixed a bug on which Aurola is not helping you in combat. Now she should do her actions.
- Fixed a bug that let the player click multiple times inside the same spot (only during the prologue and to return to Lega's home) causing the game to show multiple times the same dialog.
- Add Rat Soup before the combat with 'The Rock'. Now it should be much easier.
- For an unknown reason, the text showing how many 'Water' and 'Sugar' units you have was the same. Now this bug has been fixed.
You got a combattant craving gamer here, dev.
Let us see where his kinks come home to roost.

Reactions: Rikketz and Paapi
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes