2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Will take a look today. So strange... Can you try the alternative version in order to know if its something related to the game itself?
Ok so I started a new game and skipped dialogue to reach that point and successfully re-created the issue. To be clear, it happens after confirming a save.

Then I tried the alternate version like you suggested and the only difference is that the issue pops up immediately upon clicking the save button on the map screen.

In both cases, saving works fine before that point and I have not yet checked after that point.

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Ok so I started a new game and skipped dialogue to reach that point and successfully re-created the issue. To be clear, it happens after confirming a save.

Then I tried the alternate version like you suggested and the only difference is that the issue pops up immediately upon clicking the save button on the map screen.

In both cases, saving works fine before that point and I have not yet checked after that point.
Ok I've found the bug!
It's nothing really big considering you can also save game inside the forest.
The fix will be available with the next update!

Thanks so much!

snaipersky

Aug 27, 2017
Any hope of a linux release as well? All it would require would be the alt release and a linux copy of nw.js copied over it. That or continuing to release the alt versions and we can do it ourselves.

Reactions: Rikketz

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Any hope of a linux release as well? All it would require would be the alt release and a linux copy of nw.js copied over it. That or continuing to release the alt versions and we can do it ourselves.
I'm kinda new developing games and to be honest I don't know how Linux works :(
But now thanks to your comment I'll consider uploading the linux version with the new updates!
BTW the next update will be available in a few days :)

Best regards,

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
One Question... will it have a negative effect on relationships if I search Aurola's chest in the woods after she recovers in the village (i.e. neither is part of the party nor in the cave)?... afterall in the beginning she tells us off from doing so... and she hates liars and tricksters
I haven't found any indicators and I realise that the 2 skillstones are required in order to complete the first skill tree... I advanced in the story but now I kinda feel the lack of these Skills.

Also Found a Bug.
If you apply skill point to Nuna but click on cancel instead of Apply her stats resets, but you can no longer apply the stat points in order to reskill her... To be more precise the game tells me I have 12 Skill points to give but when I try to apply them I only hear the failure sound and the stats remain the same
Also is it intended that you won't consume Rat soups for teaching Nuna the Cheerleading skill?

Last edited:
  • Love

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
One Question... will it have a negative effect on relationships if I search Aurola's chest in the woods after she recovers in the village (i.e. neither is part of the party nor in the cave)?... afterall in the beginning she tells us off from doing so... and she hates liars and tricksters
I haven't found any indicators and I realise that the 2 skillstones are required in order to complete the first skill tree... I advanced in the story but now I kinda feel the lack of these Skills.
That should have consequences is stealing after all, stones are some rare drop too.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That should have consequences is stealing after all, stones are some rare drop too.
You mean you can gather stones from defeating enemies in the forest and mountain map?... or that they overall are a rare resource... because so far I only received them as part of the story or story relevant battles

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
As Puniasterus said, it has consequences, but nothing that can ruin your gameplay :p
There's a monster on the forest that can drop stones at a very low rate (one-eyed carrots).

If you apply skill point to Nuna but click on cancel instead of Apply her stats resets, but you can no longer apply the stat points in order to reskill her... To be more precise the game tells me I have 12 Skill points to give but when I try to apply them I only hear the failure sound and the stats remain the same
Thanks for letting me know! I already fixed it and will upload a new version during the next hours!

Also is it intended that you won't consume Rat soups for teaching Nuna the Cheerleading skill?
Not, it wasn't intended D: A friend told me that a couple hours ago and is already fixed :D

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Just straight up won't start for me.

[0308/145451.136:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: 指定されたファイルが見つかりません。 (0x2)
Translation: "Can't find indicated file"

[EDIT] Downloading alternative version now... Alternative version works.

[EDIT]x2 Early feedback, I don't like the way the dialog box at the bottom of the screen keeps popping up and disappearing all the time.

Last edited:

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
[EDIT]x2 Early feedback, I don't like the way the dialog box at the bottom of the screen keeps popping up and disappearing all the time.
Yeah, it's something I did at the very beginning of the development. After the prologue you won't see the message box disappearing all the time.

Best regards,

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Yeah, it's something I did at the very beginning of the development. After the prologue you won't see the message box disappearing all the time.
Not quite so early feedback. Are we going to get back the newbie pirate girl at any point? She was my favourite character so far.

[EDIT] Found a small bug. When you use the cauldron to cook, it doesn't update the number of materials you have available when you click to make rat stew. The number updates when you move your mouse away from the stew icon and back again.

Last edited:

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Not quite so early feedback. Are we going to get back the newbie pirate girl at any point? She was my favourite character so far.

[EDIT] Found a small bug. When you use the cauldron to cook, it doesn't update the number of materials you have available when you click to make rat stew. The number updates when you move your mouse away from the stew icon and back again.
If you mean Nuna, she's on the title screen so... you know the answer :)

Yeah, I knew about the cooking bug and I'm getting a terrible headache trying to solve it :p

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Yeah, I knew about the cooking bug and I'm getting a terrible headache trying to solve it
One suggestion for the random encounters in the forest. Except for special encounters it seems to be equally likely to encounter rats, sprouts and carrots in every location. I would suggest making some locations more likely to have rats (for example, near where you first enter the forest) and other more likely to have carrots (possibly near the barbarian village). It's a bit frustrating not being able to look for rats specifically given that water and wood are less important drops most of the time.

[EDIT] Found a big bug. When you do Nuna's request with the Super Saiyan Raddish you start the battle with 0 HP instead of max HP.

[EDITx2] Found another nasty bug. The game gets stuck on a black screen after filling the last spot on the parameter increase screen (first page) using the tree spirit.

Last edited:

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
[EDIT] Found a big bug. When you do Nuna's request with the Super Saiyan Raddish you start the battle with 0 HP instead of max HP.
Yes, this is something killing me. I solved the issue inside the test version but there's something making the HP drop to 0. I'll make a small patch to fix it (like recovering the HP just before the battle).

EDITx2] Found another nasty bug. The game gets stuck on a black screen after filling the last spot on the parameter increase screen (first page) using the tree spirit.
It has been fixed and will post an update in a few days with some other fixes (like the cooking bug).

Reactions: Marvelous Chris

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Battles are too long and drawn out to be any fun at all.

Ok even at version 0.6b I quit on first battle... a long drawn out battle on a single mob is UNFUN.

10 Hits 2 rat stews and 1 heal to kill it.. with health requiring another 2 rats to heal up.. Seriously the game balance is horrible. The ghost the same but 12 hits. Until game balance makes sense this game is going into my failing games folder. It has potential but the balance is a joke.

Stats: Health: 65 | Attack: 17 | Defense: 7 | Magic: 1

This is the village with the rats and I have farmed 10 damn stones from killing so many rats but it's all USELESS as there is no way to level up any stats or get a better hammer so the game is too tedious to be fun right now.

NEEDS A LOT MORE WORK.

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Battles are too long and drawn out to be any fun at all.

Ok even at version 0.6b I quit on first battle... a long drawn out battle on a single mob is UNFUN.

10 Hits 2 rat stews and 1 heal to kill it.. with health requiring another 2 rats to heal up.. Seriously the game balance is horrible. The ghost the same but 12 hits. Until game balance makes sense this game is going into my failing games folder. It has potential but the balance is a joke.

Stats: Health: 65 | Attack: 17 | Defense: 7 | Magic: 1

This is the village with the rats and I have farmed 10 damn stones from killing so many rats but it's all USELESS as there is no way to level up any stats or get a better hammer so the game is too tedious to be fun right now.

NEEDS A LOT MORE WORK.
I'm sorry to hear that.

I think the mountain mobs don't need more nerfs as at the end of the update they are easy to kill.

As I told in other messages, it's normal to find hard mobs once you enter a new area, but in 0.0.6b there weren't players complaining about those mobs. Even on the save file I included to begin just before the end of 0.0.5 I didn't use all the growth stones (HP:55) and didn't use any cheat to get there.

I'm really sorry to read you don't like the balance but it's really hard to make things "great" for all the players (some players like the game as it is and you don't, that's life).

Sorry if this message sounds rude but that's not my intention (y)

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes