2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

kingc123

Dec 24, 2018
This looks interesting, any rough estimations regarding how many hours worth of playtime there is?

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
I hope this great game released in apk too...
I'll create an android version after some future updates :)

This looks interesting, any rough estimations regarding how many hours worth of playtime there is?
I asked some players and they told me that they finished all the content in around 5 hours (depending on if the text is skipped, the player farm a lot, etc.)

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Stuck in village.. The rogue rats just keep spawning and can't do anything else.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Keep trying until leader shows up
Thanks the frequency needs to be upped or at least occassionaly drop a damn power up stone. I had 4 pieces of food left before I started these battles.. I now have 13 rat soup now with another 4 pieces of meat in inventory that means I have killed the rats over 18 times so far and the leader has not shown up yet.

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Game wont even start for me :(
Hello :) In a couple days I'll upload a new version with some fixes and adjustements aswell as some minor story changes.
Also I'll add a different build for those who have the black screen when try to open the game.

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
This game is done drawing over Koikatu CGs, right?
Hi! At the beginning I used KK to create one character but then I changed to VRoid just to have some references. But for poses yes, sometimes I use KK Studio with Standar Char to use it as a ref

Reactions: Adabelitoo

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Seems interesting, but i'm gonna wait for more content before playing.
Edit: Actually, fuck it. If there's 5 hours of content, i'll give it a shot and see what's up.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Seems interesting, but i'm gonna wait for more content before playing.
Edit: Actually, fuck it. If there's 5 hours of content, i'll give it a shot and see what's up.
Yeah it is getting better on balance. The first part is pretty well balanced it's not until the mountains they still have too much hit points. Developer is going to balance it out more there in the mountain. Balance is not easy to do in a game and the dev is working on it.. Next version I expect to be able to continue through the mountains without an absurd about of grind. Definitely more balanced than the previous version just needs a bit more. So you should have some decent play time before the mountains.

Reactions: Rikketz

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
So after being told to build a bridge I saved and then this happened. Reloading the save just makes it happen again.
take your time.PNG

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes