2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
v0.0.8d
- Balanced the parameters of some enemies, especially in the Vetero dungeon from floor 9 onwards.
- Added a bit more plot content.
I have no enemies on the 9th floor and above in the Vetero dungeon, loaded after already fighting Lipha at the pond.
And I don’t see any new content, everything is also over after I climbed into Lega’s memory

Hiarashi

Jul 27, 2019
Is in your plans to add a section on the gallery to re-watch the actual scenes with dialogue and not just the CG images?

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
So, I liked the game at first kinda but then the Ply thing happened. I let that one go, but then the Lega and the pirate guy thing happens :) yeaahh, noped the fuck outta there.
Doesn't really count as NTR I guess so I get why not tagged but still not my thing.

Reactions: Kellan

jat95455

Dec 29, 2019
I really like the story but the fighting system is a pain... like you are fighting and using your power ups and when win a fight the monster drops water which you can get for free from the river... The dungeon is the worst part of the game it gives you nothing.

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
I really like the story but the fighting system is a pain... like you are fighting and using your power ups and when win a fight the monster drops water which you can get for free from the river... The dungeon is the worst part of the game it gives you nothing.
Yeah, I know the feeling... Sorry about that!
Since now the game will be redone with unity, we'll improve so many things.
And the fighting system will be one of those things :)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yeah this is why I stopped playing this game for the longest time.. you level up but never feel you get any stronger as the enemies get way stronger than you so you are always weaker.. felt like there was no progress. I also wasted so much time in the village thinking I needed to find a key there that does not exist as it makes you think there is one from the girl talking. The combat was no fun but a damn chore.. and they don't stay dead for a even a short amount of time.. if you tried to go back where you just fought you had to fight them again. That is stupid for any dungeon battles they should stay dead until you leave the screen or that.

The game started out fun... than the combat came which was a chore and very unfun. If the dev can fix combat and make it fun and not feel like a horrible work and provide rewards worth it than the game could turn to be something really good. You get locked out early on from the rock that lets you increase your combat ability which was a poor choice also.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah sorry but had to stop playing as well. The combat is really annoying, long and you dont really gain anything from winning. Then the scenes with ply and lega happened and I just wondered to myself "Why am I still playing this? Im clearly not enjoying it anymore."
Gl to the dev though.

Jun 6, 2021
A good metric to design anything by is as follows: If you can't put it out as a screenshot/trailer/memo because you are afraid it will drive away potential players then don't put it in your game.

This was perhaps one of the more misleading games I've downloaded.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes