2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
A bit more explonation about the hidden spot where you find Nuna (as I said i've played before and knew that i have to click there) but nothing indicates that except Aurola's conversation that you need to be lucky or something like that :)
I'm planning on adding a story/request tracker inside the menu where it shows what do you have to do next in the story or to complete the requests (for some people is really hard to find the 'turtle' as I don't explain where to find it) and also it'll make everything easier for people who just skip all the texts and then don't know what to do.

Would like to make suggestion if possible and not a big deal to be able to see our inventory numbers as well as enemys HP - if it's not that hard :) As we have to guess, you can add a mechanic that let's say - after N fights with that monster you learn how much HP it has
Completely agree! The 'Special battle system' is kinda new and I'm still doing changes. On future version we'll be able to see the items with some description. Also I'll try to add a special skill that will have a chance to discover the enemy HP and then it'll show the HP bar.

now everything look more polish and of course with a lot more story, if you work alone this is impresive feet and maybe in the future versions with someone help or idk will have animations :) at least I've seen one BJ which wasn't static as the first two :D
Thank you for your comments! Right now I'm working alone but I think I'll need some help in the future. Also I'm planning on switch to Unity. That will slow me down a bit as I'll have to learn a lot but the results can improve the quality of the game.

(sorry for the wall of text)
I love to read walls of texts :D

Thank you so much!

Best regards,

• Red Heart
Reactions: AcTePuKc

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
I'll upload a new version 0.0.8b which includes more fixes in a few hours

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
Also I'm planning on switch to Unity.
That will definitely slow you down, but there are a handful of things which the game will benefit from this and who knows your next game(s) as this engine is not that versatile as Unity imo :)
However, it's your decision as you probably will need to rewrite the code from 0 or most of it:) and some of the things will not be available as-it-is (I think you're using VM Maker right now?).

Reactions: Rikketz

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
That will definitely slow you down, but there are a handful of things which the game will benefit from this and who knows your next game(s) as this engine is not that versatile as Unity imo :)
However, it's your decision as you probably will need to rewrite the code from 0 or most of it:) and some of the things will not be available as-it-is (I think you're using VM Maker right now?).
That's right. The good point is that I already have all the graphics. I'm not completely sure about to switch to unity but I know it'll be a big deal.
Also, yes, I'm using VNM which is nice to create visual novels but not that good if you want to do that many things as I want to xD

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
I did that to balance the girl a little as Aurola is way stronger than Nuna :)
in order to balance them, it will take a lot of points)
and for what actions you plan to get points from girls?
P.s. I threw a few screenshots in your private messages

Last edited:

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
This game is unreasonably tedious.
The story could end up being quite interesting, and the art may not be elaborate, but it is homogenous and atmospheric enough.
But the whole thing still feels like an early alpha (which it possibly is), and having played for two and a half hours, it often felt like work.
I think a lot of this is in the transitions, that take a lot of time indeed, and for no reason.
Example: click on house, 'oh, right, I wanted to save', click on door, save, click on house again.
Easily 15-20 seconds.
I do wonder: Are the transitions set that slow, which could easily be changed, or does the game have to constantly load things again, in which case some extra caching might be helpful. Because it did feel like it was lagging.
Also, that second-to-last image in the OP, fighting with Aurola, the other woman wasn't visible. So maybe it is a loading issue. Edit: On second thought, given how often assets didn't load, like the background in the leveling square thingy, it is probably the loading.
So question: Given the file size, would it be possible to load all required assets into memory?
Making a RAM-Disk fora game like this feels like a bit much. I suppose an engine switch would also solve all that.

edit2:
1641296318909.png
One of those Ikhars would be someone else, I assume?
Lastly, when Nuna was first in the party, after that fight, she said that hopefully Rikk would now know what she can do, which he agreed on, when, in fact, she did absolutely nothing the entire fight, giving the whole conversation an unintentionally humorous air.
Edit3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
I do wonder: Are the transitions set that slow, which could easily be changed, or does the game have to constantly load things again, in which case some extra caching might be helpful. Because it did feel like it was lagging.
If you want to speed up things you can press CTRL. Be careful because sometimes (at random conversations) the game may freeze. It's a solution if you want to speed up transitions.

Also, that second-to-last image in the OP, fighting with Aurola, the other woman wasn't visible. So maybe it is a loading issue. Edit: On second thought, given how often assets didn't load, like the background in the leveling square thingy, it is probably the loading.
So question: Given the file size, would it be possible to load all required assets into memory?
Making a RAM-Disk fora game like this feels like a bit much. I suppose an engine switch would also solve all that.
It's a bug and now I already solved it. Thank you so much! Once I launch the next update, this bug won't be there.
About the RAM-Disk... it's not easy to make those things with the engine I'm using. Anyway once I finish the first chapter I'll migrate everything to Unity so everything should work much better and even adding more details to everything.

edit2:
1641296318909.png

One of those Ikhars would be someone else, I assume?
Actually it was my fault while translating :( Now it's solved! Thanks a lot!

1641312375002.png

After the first fight (against a plant) in the cave dungeon in the mountains.
Doesn't crash the game, just stops sound. Until picking another fight, that is.
Yep, another bug impossible to solve because is engine related...

1641336530422.png
in the English version.
Then, after the Yemela Fight, Nuna's asking Aurola for advice, and she asks "advice on how to fight Yemela". Is that meant to be Lipha, which is the next fight?
1641338162937.png
After the pond, said girl is lacking a bit of texture.
Thanks again! All those bugs and 'mistakes' have been fixed!

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Keep being called Rikk even tho I chose another name btw. Hope you fix it.
Do you remember the conversation where the MC was called Rikk? I thought I fixed all the lines but in order to fix that one I need to know where it is

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
Do you remember the conversation where the MC was called Rikk? I thought I fixed all the lines but in order to fix that one I need to know where it is
yup again load old save and look
look at the screenshots that I sent you in PM "chapter1 first wave"
1641558531200.png
1641558703400.png

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Yep I forgot to look inside the .rar!!
Sorry and thank you so much!

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes