2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
I checked it and it seems that now the battle music is overlapping the map music for some reason.
That will be easy to solve :)
At least this bug message don't force you to close the game!

Thank you for letting me know!

Reactions: Drake_Drakones

combige

Jun 30, 2017
In 007b can't find the creature for the meal. If I go to the last two red circles in the forest, mc says it's too dangerous. Also after the battle with one-boobed girl Aurola disappeared.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Interesting game for sure, played till 3 am. Romance is quite nice too.

Reactions: Rikketz

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
In 007b can't find the creature for the meal. If I go to the last two red circles in the forest, mc says it's too dangerous.
The creature is really close to where Aurola used to live :p

Also after the battle with one-boobed girl Aurola disappeared.
What do you mean? She's not supposed to be in the group but don't worry! She'll be back

Right now I'm looking for a solution regarding the error message after battles.
Thank you for letting me know that there is some untranslated text! Will take a look right away :D
Also, the defense command is quite hard to balance. In previous versions, it was possible to win all the battles just defending and letting the girls do all the fights :S I think now it quite more balanced but at the beginning of the story, it's hard to see the difference using defense.

Interesting game for sure, played till 3 am. Romance is quite nice too.
Thank you! Comments like yours keep me motivated to keep working on this project! :D

• Hey there
Reactions: combige

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Thanks for the help!

Also, the defense command is quite hard to balance. In previous versions, it was possible to win all the battles just defending and letting the girls do all the fights :S I think now it quite more balanced but at the beginning of the story, it's hard to see the difference using defense.
I see your point, I'm just not using it for now. But when I see about 70% of attack do the same damage as non-defended, well, kinda losing faith in defence at all =)

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
so maybe i'm just stupid, but how do i transfer save? When i try coping it over nothin show it after i load the game.

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
so maybe i'm just stupid, but how do i transfer save? When i try coping it over nothin show it after i load the game.
You have to copy your Savedata + SaveData_Header + Settings.vndata + Globaldata.vndata

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
so where IM supposed to get the new hammer? I assume its the pots inside the village hut but when I click nothing happens.

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
so where IM supposed to get the new hammer? I assume its the pots inside the village hut but when I click nothing happens.
Hello espguy :)
You should take a closer look at the river :p

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
ok thanks, by the way this maybe a bug. when you mean the little demon girl her face not attach to her when she hovering up and down.
Indeed.. That's something I have to fix somehow. At first, the body and the face move at the same time, but when many seconds pass, they begin to move separately.

Some gallery scene empty. its not bug?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The missing images are 3 scenes that can be skipped. One is Nuna changing the outfit, and the Ikhar and Lega Interactions once you finish their Requests

EdogawaKonan

Sep 16, 2018
The missing images are 3 scenes that can be skipped. One is Nuna changing the outfit, and the Ikhar and Lega Interactions once you finish their Requests
How can I open these missed scenes?
The same missed scenes are on the second tab of the gallery.

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
Hello espguy :)
You should take a closer look at the river :p
thank you also I love some of your game systems very few try to innovate on those. A s reccomendation tou it would be nice to be able to colect multile water items at once from the forest pond instead of having to spam click

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
thank you also I love some of your game systems very few try to innovate on those. A s reccomendation tou it would be nice to be able to colect multile water items at once from the forest pond instead of having to spam click
Yes! That's something I have in mind. Not a priority but will do something to let the player decides the amount of water they want to take.
If you like the game I recommend joining our Discord server in order to follow the game development as well as to see what's next :)

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
" ends up on a desert island " it's not important but i kindda wanna know, did it mean desert island or did it mean deserted island?

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes