2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
It's not possible to keep increasing the MC stats from now so don't worry! U won't have to start over again :)
damn so many runes to upgrade stats, but you can't use it, so sad.
I don't even want to continue quests without improving the character

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
1640293316000.png
found a bug in this place, the quest starts again with Aurola
and the subsequent chain of quests, including the arena, go on a new one.
and one more bug in old combat system, when you double-pass the defense in battle, the second time the note about leaving for the defense appears twice, and the defense becomes permanent for this fight

Last edited:

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
View attachment 1559451
found a bug in this place, the quest starts again with Aurola
and the subsequent chain of quests, including the arena, go on a new one.
and one more bug in old combat system, when you double-pass the defense in battle, the second time the note about leaving for the defense appears twice, and the defense becomes permanent for this fight
Thank you for finding out this bug! It's already solved but before I post the new version with the fixes I'd like to find and fix the other bugs reported by the players :)

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
I started from the beginning to see any mistakes, and came across the following: after I met Ply and she took the hammer in the barbarian village in the second house on the right, they asked about the murder of the rat king, although there was no talk about him yet and I was stuck here. I remember that the hammer was supposed to return
or missed something

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
there is also a problem with the name of the main character
Fixed! Thank you so much!

I started from the beginning to see any mistakes, and came across the following: after I met Ply and she took the hammer in the barbarian village in the second house on the right, they asked about the murder of the rat king, although there was no talk about him yet and I was stuck here. I remember that the hammer was supposed to return
or missed something
Did you look at the river?

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
not sure if this a bug, but after lega tell u to talk to her to remove the chains when you talk to her nothin happen nor when you try to start the next battle.

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
not sure if this a bug, but after lega tell u to talk to her to remove the chains when you talk to her nothin happen nor when you try to start the next battle.
Thank you for letting me know! The bug has been fixed and I'll upload a new version with all the bugs fixed in a few hours.

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
A new version has been released!
Now it's possible to finish the current content! :D

boss2882

Mar 15, 2018
anyone know the code to the lever to continue the cave?
hello here what i find the second number is 8 the number for infinite in vertical after fedding the fish the third is 6 like 6 barrel in yellow cameleon book they give the number 7 and a paper in the cave said the chameleon are the most important book and have rapport with the fourth moon but i don t know is place or if the number is 7 or 4 one book talk about the number 5 at the fifth place one book of the first number of humanity and a count down that miss one number and that maybe 1 all the number a around when looking all over the cave but one paper said the last number are the same as digit if 5 are the last the code should have 5 digit but one thing is sure we cannot put more than 6 numbers for the code if someone a succeded please share the code for the lever

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
hello here what i find the second number is 8 the number for infinite in vertical after fedding the fish the third is 6 like 6 barrel in yellow cameleon book they give the number 7 and a paper in the cave said the chameleon are the most important book and have rapport with the fourth moon but i don t know is place or if the number is 7 or 4 one book talk about the number 5 at the fifth place one book of the first number of humanity and a count down that miss one number and that maybe 1 all the number a around when looking all over the cave but one paper said the last number are the same as digit if 5 are the last the code should have 5 digit but one thing is sure we cannot put more than 6 numbers for the code if someone a succeded please share the code for the lever

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
I've played this game few verisions back, and there are still same bugs which i've seen in this (0.8, just saw there is 0.8a)
Alot of Rikk's instead of the name the player chose.
The model of Nuna dissapear when you find she appear in the dungeon, same as Katida when you beat her at the underground lake, saw that you fix the repeating scene which I also stumble on, but had save few minutes back.
Would like to make suggestion if possible and not a big deal to be able to see our inventory numbers as well as enemys HP - if it's not that hard :) As we have to guess, you can add a mechanic that let's say - after N fights with that monster you learn how much HP it has, and about the inventory at least as it sooooo much grind atm to get sugar (still havent passed the tournament if this is even possible in this version, i don't know it there are any other mats that are that hard to find). A bit more explonation about the hidden spot where you find Nuna (as I said i've played before and knew that i have to click there) but nothing indicates that except Aurola's conversation that you need to be lucky or something like that :)
Apart of this the early versions of the game I think lastly played 0.5 ... now everything look more polish and of course with a lot more story, if you work alone this is impresive feet and maybe in the future versions with someone help or idk will have animations :) at least I've seen one BJ which wasn't static as the first two :D
(sorry for the wall of text)

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes