2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Rikketz started from your save, killed rat boss, went to desert (wtf is this diffuculty), killed two monsters, went back to sleep, can't cross river again. Also speeding up game with control crashes game so often and default speed text is way to slow for me - can you pls add option to speed up text so I can read it at my own pace?

Save attached

Reactions: Rikketz

Lex34220

Jul 29, 2018
While I try to figure out a solution, please use the save file attached to keep playing.

You can use the cheat code 'NotRikk' to change the name of the MC.

Best regards,
this worked for me thanks. Sorry to bother you with it .For the record i love the difficulty of you game reminds me of old school JRPG's (My fave genre) , not really easy but if you pay attention and use the mechanics well it will be a good fight.

Reactions: Rikketz

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Add a health indicator for monsters if possible
Hey!
As Lega indicates in the battle tutorial at the beginning of the game, it won't be possible to see how much life the enemies have.
However, thanks to a Discord user, I am studying the possibility of implementing a 'Magic' that makes it possible to see if the enemy is in a normal state, tired, about to die, etc...

this worked for me thanks. Sorry to bother you with it .For the record i love the difficulty of you game reminds me of old school JRPG's (My fave genre) , not really easy but if you pay attention and use the mechanics well it will be a good fight.
Thank you so much! I love the old school RPG's! That's why I'm doing my best doing this game :)
Don't forget to join our Discord server in order to follow the game development and what will include the next updates :D

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Rikketz started from your save, killed rat boss, went to desert (wtf is this diffuculty), killed two monsters, went back to sleep, can't cross river again. Also speeding up game with control crashes game so often and default speed text is way to slow for me - can you pls add option to speed up text so I can read it at my own pace?

Save attached
It seems that a specific variable returned to a old state... You can advance with your save but have to visit some places again and have scene with Nuna.
I fixed it for you, but I cannot fix the saves all the time when that's not a problem within the game.

Best regards,

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
It seems that a specific variable returned to a old state... You can advance with your save but have to visit some places again and have scene with Nuna.
I fixed it for you, but I cannot fix the saves all the time when that's not a problem within the game.

Best regards,
can it be a problem with skipping text that fucks up something? I mean it causes game crashes, maybe when game doesn't crash it just gets into invalid state

Cablesvk

Dec 28, 2020
Hey there, I was in mountains on my way to test of strength and accidenatly clicked big house instead of small one (wanted to restore health) which triggered Nunas dialogue (we should look for key) and it reseted all my progress back to quest to kill Rat boss, i tried it multiple times and clicking all other building but it seems only this one is triggering it.

asd.PNG

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
can it be a problem with skipping text that fucks up something? I mean it causes game crashes, maybe when game doesn't crash it just gets into invalid state
Mmm to be honest it's the first time something like that is happening since the very first version. Some players have tested the part where you had the problems in order to know if they can replicate the bug and it was impossible.
The Skip function never give me any problem tbh, but it's something to take into account.

Anyway I recommend to use different save slots

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Can you please increase the available signs for Protagonist name to at least 10? It is always annoying when I can not use my name and here I can not even use save editing for getting my name there.

Lex34220

Jul 29, 2018
I have a little issue. i maxed out the growth panel and have a bunch of extra growth stones but then i click 2-8 it wont give me a new panel to use the growth stones on. do i unlock them later or do i have to do something for it ?

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Hey there, I was in mountains on my way to test of strength and accidenatly clicked big house instead of small one (wanted to restore health) which triggered Nunas dialogue (we should look for key) and it reseted all my progress back to quest to kill Rat boss, i tried it multiple times and clicking all other building but it seems only this one is triggering it.

View attachment 1268610
THANK YOU!!!!!!
The bug I was looking for was there!
It's already fixed and I'll release a new version with this fix in a few days :)

Again, thank you so much!

Rikketz

Take Your Time DEV
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
I have a little issue. i maxed out the growth panel and have a bunch of extra growth stones but then i click 2-8 it wont give me a new panel to use the growth stones on. do i unlock them later or do i have to do something for it ?
Hi, from now only the first panel is available.
I'm planning on opening the second panel once the chapter 1 is finished :)

Best regards,

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
is it possible to finish cave dungeon? mobs deal you 15 damage, rat soup heals 30 so you need like 5-6 soups per enemy with attack/heal routine (unless you are lucky with random heal by ally) so floor 7 is as far as I can get before I run out of healing items.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes