X2mkX

Mar 31, 2024
I try download the game of gofile but still is 0.10.1 version
Should I delete game and download it again
And about patch how to sent it to data?..
I need help guys

Blackstar2365

Aug 24, 2018
Hima Patch should be included on Android, thats why the Android version comes out a little later than the regular one.
Think I think something is wrong with mine cuz im on Android and the 2 scenes with Landlady say I don't have hima patch even though the scene called "flashback" worked before the last update and now it doesn't. So would you have any clue as to why that is?

Jaeden23

Nov 15, 2020
I can't raise the relationship or anything with himawari , how do I access her , I've done all the events it needed but still can't access

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So much talk of pregnancy in the game, I hope we can start knocking everyone up soon (including the Hima Patch characters).

Will more romanceable characters be added in the future (both regular and Hima Patch), or are the ones currently in the list all of them?

unknownanon22

May 28, 2021
Takei's Journey V0.24 PART 1 Release!

GAME LINKS:

• PC /Linux - - - MEDIAFIRE(uploading)
  • Mac - - - MEDIAFIRE(uploading)
  • Android -
v0.24 PART 1 CHANGELOG:

• 635k + Words
  • 2 New Tenten Events
  • 2 New Himawari Events (*)
  • 2 New Namida Events
  • 2 New Temari Events
  • 2 New Kurotsuchi Events
  • 2 New Moegi Events
  • 2 New Chocho Events
  • 1 New Team Fun (Wasabi + Namida)
  • 7 New Animations (H-Scene)
  • Improved dialogue
  • Fixed minor bugs
  • 350+ New Images
1712834838662.png

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Takei's Journey [v0.24 Part 1] [Ferrum] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,45 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,45 GB]
- - -

Hima Patch [64 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yepokigebo33

Mar 5, 2021
Ok, I've been thinking this for a long time, but this new update just confirms it.
Why the fuck is the main character a crybaby loser? it's exactly like the entity in his mind says "They only like you cause your powers".
He's stupid, whiny, pathetic and cowardly, and if it wasn't for his powers and the situation, no girl would even bother to see him.
The main character is just a stupid guy for whom I don't feel any kind of empathy and all he has are gift powers, how do you expect me to be happy that he regains control and defeats his evil version, when his evil version is cooler and much better than him, it doesn't make me happy, it makes me fed up and I just want the main character to die for good so that his evil version is the real protagonist, I really just want him to lose for good.
The only thing I want to say is: Is it necessary for this pathetic crybaby to be our protagonist and not his evil version?
(The game doesn't even give us an option to choose, everything just happens without any choice we have made before mattering, at least let me not choose the loser protagonist). screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png
And no, I don't care in the least about his moral dilemmas of whether "it's not right to manipulate girls' feelings like that" when he himself is fucking married women, so besides being a loser, he is also a hypocrite.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
TakeisJourney-0.24.1P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: DW1690
3.80 star(s) 32 Votes